Organic Pro Mix

So i purchased some organic pro mix, was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with this growing medium?

My question is, is there any need for using nutes? Silly question to most, but i'm still very new to this.

I do have nutes, from biobizz. Bio grow bio flower and fish mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Organic promix" is a very generic term. Just about every hydro shop sells their own version. You can bet some are better than others. Do you have to add nutes? Depends, what's in the soil mix? Has it been matured? Is the pH correct, etc.

I've not had great results with pemixed soils. I prefer to mix my own, let it mature and amend as/when necessary.

There are excellent mixes from Totemic and Reaf on this site.

"Organic promix" is a very generic term. Just about every hydro shop sells their own version. You can bet some are better than others. Do you have to add nutes? Depends, what's in the soil mix? Has it been matured? Is the pH correct, etc.

I've not had great results with pemixed soils. I prefer to mix my own, let it mature and amend as/when necessary.

There are excellent mixes from Totemic and Reaf on this site.

Hey mate, i've not got a cooking clue. These are all very good questions i should bring up with the owners of the hydro shop i bought it from. I stand to be corrected, but i think i remember them saying it's PH balanced, and its enriched with micronutes and all sorts of yummy stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm answering both your current threads here. Use the biobizz products as you have been doing, quarter strength. Follow my previous instruction, and up it slightly over time. Your plants are looking pretty good, so the medium can't be terrible. Your not going to break any records on your first grow, so don't sweat it. Enjoy the ride, your gonna learn things no one has the time or patience to teach, you just have to go through the motions.