First Timer - Outdoor Grow.

Bluntman

Bummer. Those ladies are extremely committed to flowering, and will probably not reveg. They are looking good though.

I wouldn't bother re potting the flowering girls end Dec, as they will be just about done.

I find what works well when I plant an Indica dominant seed: I soak seeds in the last week of September, and have them break the soil outdoor in October in the shade. Move them to pretty much full sun from week 2.

:-peace

Thanks Totemic. Yeah, I figured as much. Should I leave them where they are and let them do their thing or should I try move them inside to a dark area for 12/12?

Seem to be doing alright as is but wouldn't mind trying to get a decent little harvest if it salvageable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now is a great time to pop some more beans. Anywhere until mid December will yield quite a bit.

EDIT: I will add that when I mean in the shade, I mean in dappled sunlight, under a tree or so. I also time my moving into the sun with a mostly cloudy day. Not sure if it really does help, but I find that if young seedlings are given just that 24h period of intermittent sun gets them going, and putting out into a blazing day sometimes fries them.

Totemic, If I take clones of the ladies, would they still stay in flowering state or would they veg and let me take them through a normal outdoor cycle once replanted? I'm just assuming as they would be clones, they would follow the same state they are in from time of clipping/cloning no?

Just thinking the ladies are growing well so could be easier to just keep cloning and yielding off the clones instead of having to germinate seeds and all?

A clone once cut and made to root,  will go back to veg. Its gotta produce roots and foliage,  so going into vegetative stage is the only way is knows to survive.

you can clone plants in flower, but it's gonna take a long time for it to go back into veg,  longer than if it were a vegging mother plant. 

The growth out of a "super clone" they call it.  Is going to be sporadic, but still good..

Respect

That is some pure sativa growing in that outdoor pot  :investigating .Really thougt they would turn back to veg.I had a outdoor indica really a fat lady and she went into flowering after we flowered for sex.But we transplanted her outside and after a hwile she went back.But she was like well into flowering before she went back and still produced a good bud when fall came.Nice growing  :-peace