Help needed with indoor growth assessment

Righteoussower

8ba56465053d0c23026a256c6284bc64.jpg

Hi guys!!! Thanks for taking your time out of your schedule to read this thread. I recently started growing some indoor female genetics and I’m still a complete novice at it. The little plants are about 15 days old. I need as much assessment as possible. Is this the normal size for 15 days old plants? Am I missing something or should I just wait it out??

*** The older plant in the pictures, is a lemon haze and she is about 64 days old and I’m not sure if I should start prepping it for flowering? I topped it earlier today and still looking out for results. I am growing in coco coir in a 150x150x200 cm tent. I also need someone to tell me if the leaves on all plants are looking healthy enough or has signs of deficiencies??

Any help would be appreciated!!!!625d1882590d46be9cfa2b6807db0bbd.jpg

c42f378a1aa86608a018102b827c522e.jpg

9c43c8e38f80178dae9d54cdc6a38d7d.jpg

3e912b4dab78dcdaae4c2c304e963e20.jpg

699efab04868edf82d10c0deef9088ac.jpg

1df86763af186577593c36241e94a036.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Righteoussower said:

Is this the normal size for 15 days old plants?

The little ones should be good, although I see they are in some big pots already. Usually, one would work up the pot size from a small pot then transplant to the final fabric pots they are in now. If they seem like they are growing slow right now, just be patient. The growth that cannot be seen in the roots are most likely happening and once it establishes itself it will pop off nicely. Just keep the watering light and don't drown the little guys by accident. I would say so far so good. 

7 hours ago, Righteoussower said:

I topped it earlier today and still looking out for results.

Do you have an idea of how you would like the final shape of the plant to be? In general, it seems you've topped quite late and quite high up on the plant, so depending on what you're looking to do there's some things you can still do to manipulate and train the plant further. If you leave it to flower as is, you'll have a really fat, wide bushy bush of a plant with a lot of popcorn nuggets at the bottom and potentially reduced main cola sizes on top. This is because of the many side branches at the bottom that will take energy away from the flowers at the top where all the good synthetic sunshine is. 

Don't go chopping off those bottom branches yet though, depending on what you want, you could top your plant a bit further down and turn the remaining top branches into the new main stems and train from there. 

:-meditate

172bbfc6aaecc7c3f42362da99f5ad14.jpg
Good afternoon buddy. Thanks for your contribution. I have uploaded better pictures of my pots. The pots are not that huge except for the OG that’s in a really big pot.

In regards to the flowering plant, I know I topped really late. An honestly, I only topped because I read, that would magnify the plant and yields. I absolutely have no problem with shape as I have more than enough space for it to grow even upwards.

I have now decided to focus more on the quality and mastering the act of growing henceforth, than looking for big yields as I could end up doing something wrong and having no yields at all. Can I start the 12/12 schedule for this plant now or wait for it to heal from the topping?? Also, how often should I feed and water her in flowering mode?

Big thanks again and happy holidays to you and yours...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Righteoussower said:

An honestly, I only topped because I read, that would magnify the plant and yields.

What I would do with your plant is clean up everything below the red line in the picture below, as in remove any branches or leaves and make it so that it is just the main stem of the plant. Your plant will end up something like the other picture, probably like a bigger version of that.

Then you can go ahead and flip to 12/12 in a week or so if you like. The current lengths of the branches will roughly double in size and that will be how you will estimate the total size of the plant. I think at its current size you would get a healthy yield. 

Inked8ba56465053d0c23026a256c6284bc64_LI.thumb.jpg.572a78618704a4a44959a01707938c3e.jpg

topped-at-a-high-node-trained-cannabis-plant.thumb.jpg.9888102bf059f454c3c37b9cea2b683b.jpg

18 hours ago, Righteoussower said:

Also, how often should I feed and water her in flowering mode?

Always as often as the medium requires. Rather than on a timed schedule, gently test the weight of your pot by lifting it slightly. If it is light, water. Another method is to simply test the medium with your finger from the top. If the first 2cm of the top layer feels dry when you poke into the medium, then water. 

• Like 1