Beginning of a deficiency?

Dookie69

Merry Christmas everyone. Been meaning to write a follow up on this post for a week now. I was puzzling why this grow appeared to be struggling with deficiencies, considering I follow the feeding guidelines laid out on the GHE schedule, and supplement moderately here and there.

I decant my nutes from the 5litre GHE bottles into the more manageable 500ml bottles. About a week or so ago I got to the bottom of my 5l Micro. As I drained it into the 500ml bottle I noticed something solid, thin and dark brown in the funnel. I examined the main 5l container and the bottom was covered in this burgundy crust.

All I can surmise is that for some reason some of the salts / minerals in the Micro came out of solution and settled on the bottom of the container, in spite of me shaking the bottle every 500ml of use.

If this were the case, surely either the mineral mix would alter, or overall the strength could drop.

Maybe I was starving my plants in the Micro range as a result. Has anyone had this problem with Micro?