All Conspiracy Theories are Null and Void, as Everything Around Us is Irrelevant - The God of Conspiracy Theories

WolfHaze

*knods head, wanting to do a cool shake but don't know how to look cool, so going with the social distancing excuse 😉

Howsit 420SA,

I'm not at all new to the community, but fresh on this forum, and after posting my initial introduction I thought I'd drop a topic into General Discussion to get my social wheels rolling.

What I would like to present to you is something my mates and I have always referred to as the 'God Reality', and although admittedly it's more impactful when you're a bit out of yourself, I believe it warrants some open minded thought under any conditions.

The theory goes that a massive majority of those whom have been on prominent psychedelic trips, especially those who are more experienced in them, and particularly those able to (or believing themselves to be able to) cross dimensions seem to have a few fundamental truths in common:

• They encounter a being or beings, very often referred to as The Mechanical Elves, but also as angels, demons, spirits, or even "aliens" (I don't believe they have any specific form, and I myself experience them as vibrational geometric beings) and report having truths unkown to them otherwise revealed or witnessing events / matter not available to them under different circumstances. (Quick Google search will provide much deeper insight)
  • They report great revelations of their true core identity's existence, of the physical world around them, and our place in this ever expanding dimension, very, very often reporting the same foundational structure (or lack thereof) across borders, socio-economic classes and time itself throughout history.
  • And by far most importantly, that this, everything around you, is irrelevant. That this is the illusion (what some mistake as the simulation). That everything you have ever thought, experienced, stressed over or obsessed about is redundant. That this dimension is but a microscopic drop in the true reality. All of this will end, but you, the real you will not.

That brings us to the potential tragic truth, that if it is indeed so, we are being deprived of, robbed of participating in and having an awareness of true existence. And before anyone says it, no, I am not advocating a permanent state of intoxication. These levels of transcendence are attainable through very trained and particular breathing, yoga, meditation, astral projection and more, and the physical would not be if it did not have it's place and purpose in this grander scheme. 

Going deeper, we all realize that things are hidden from the general population - this is a truth. But what if it goes further than just "those in the know, knowing"? What if this knowledge (the translation of occult is "hidden from the eye") is purposefully suppressed and only shared, integrated and developed within the ruling elite? 

This would make allot of sense in regards to private societies preserving this knowledge for future generations of those deemed worthy of such enlightenment. (Yes, I am an English Constitution Freemason. No, I have not ascended to a degree or order even slightly alluding to this, and no researching and talking about this theory does not conflict with the Inner Guard's heeding). 

It's a really interesting thing to play with in the back of your mind, and there are so many bits and bobs you can connect to it and dissect, from the use of hallucinogens throughout religion and folklore, to this being the real reason we don't have safe, controlled psychedelic centers available, to the prohibition of cannabis and ketamine being smoke and mirrors for the true prohibition of these chemicals, to the "hush-hush" culture of today and an endless possibility of others. 

So, that's my first contribution. I sincerely hope it's coherent enough, I decided to take 10 minutes to type this out while waiting for my lunch to be delivered.

Love and Respect,

WolfHaze

Edited by WolfHaze
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

Thanks for taking the time and well written, understood and absorbed. All of it was on par, except for the ruling elite, which contradicts your previous statement " everything around you, is irrelevant". I think there are people in the know of what life is really about, but dont think there is anyone in control, maybe 50 years ago, 100 years ago, even more so 300 years ago, pushing their personal/community/religious agenda's. Rulers are battling to stay in control of their greed, given borders and the people they rule. I had a long video call recently with a dude in the states, and the one thing that has stuck in my mind is his mentioning is the world is in a state of chaos due to a "generational shift". Living in the world of information, the information age, data is what runs the world now from currencies to AI through to controlling people, data. We learning things today through the power and freedom of the internet, lets hope the powers dont put a stop to this, which is in the pipeline ( East vs West Intranets ).

Conspiracy theories are more prevalent today than before, that is because of the definition. During hardships, pandemics and uncertain times conspiracies shoot through the roof, especially during wars ( how is our current situation, information wars, space wars, physical wars, war on drugs ) and during economic depressions.

Plant based experiences are surreal journeys, and maybe to parallel worlds, possibly gateways ( do they exists, yes ). You think the leaders that be are conditioning us for extraterrestrial experiences currently ?