GrowOne.Africa GOA Roadtrip

Sorry for the late post, about to go to the event at my local. Growone.africa have been doing a roadtrip up from western Cape and through to Natal. They are doing live talks about the cannabis social club they manage and the current legislation. It might be worth attending one or two. Having a talk tonight at my local in Bathurst, and the Agricultural Museum. Its going to be dope. Catch them in IG as they move up the coast. I think the next event is in East London. These are the guys that run several social clubs software and compliance, one being the Pottery in PE and the Turtle House in Jeffreys Bay. Check them out.

237828868_4596133777072206_2351334677781711843_n.thumb.jpg.6e2428e0f3f006ce1e7f960127094d7c.jpg

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 1

What a lekker event last night, ended up getting home damn late, meeting some new and old growers. A nice turnout from our local community and people coming as far away as from Grahamstown and Kenton. I think we had about 50 people turnout. What a laugh, we even dabbed in the pub and sniffed some snuff, after curfew  !!!!!  The nurse that was in attendance was not happy!!!!! Lots of interest from the farming community too, some big things coming. We, as a community, might be starting a cannabis club. Thank you Growone.africa.

growone.png.e65b419a28a44c56e6c738b943ded6f2.png

• Like 2