Time to open your minds

Chris Jay

I have always been for legalisation of cannabis, but also after reading the book , The Devils Picnic ( a must read ) many years ago I realised it was not just about cannabis but "drugs" in general. I was recently called a drug addict from an activist I do not know personally, basically some trolling online via my IG account, out the blue. I believe the guy has some issues and reviewing his youtube videos I cant disagree. We recently had a discussion on here about drugs here and some guys were for it, and some against. I think we can all agree the "War on Drugs" has been a massive failure. Vice published this video a yesterday and love to see this making big media. It gives the nitty gritty on why we need to change our views. Time to open your mind cannabis warriors, dont insult people making a difference, on a their own journey without the sheep pack. "legalise all drugs." Source

• Like 1