A Unique Seed Bank (IMO)

Morning 420 fam

Got something different for you guys today. First though, I have to get this out of the way;

*In no way am I endorsed or sponsored by this site, I just think that their system is quite awesome - this is not an advert*

How would you feel if I told you that you could earn GroBucks every time you bought seeds? What is GroBucks you ask? Well, its redeemable points and each point is worth R1! These points can be redeemed for on-site vouchers, from as little as 10 points, and used towards your next order - yes you can save them up for some sick discounts. With the way it's setup and from what I've seen recently, an order of R1249,98 will earn you 55 GroBucks on this site, which is essentially R55.

You don't have to spend that much though, single seeds can be found for R124,99 and packs of 5 are R549,99 - that's a flat rate by the way. The site has a good range of strains and is the official distributor of genetics from Nirvana Seeds Amsterdam. Since they're all Nirvana strains, there's no need to break the bank and you can have your pick at what strain you want without worrying if it costs extra. They also have a Pick'N'Mix page on which you can create you own "pack" of seeds (works out a tad bit more expensive) as well as some sick specials on bulk seeds right now ( about R3900 for 50 seeds!).

Their shipping is discreet, fast, and at a flat rate as well (R150 to anywhere in SA in 1-3 days - 1 day extra if in a rural area).

The site is none other than Marijuana Seeds SA

All you have to do is sign up with a valid email address using this link; http://www.marijuanaseeds.co.za/index.php?rfc=hv4u4xpz-5

or use this referral code when signing up from their direct link; hv4u4xpz 

*The reason for this is that only registered members qualify for GroBucks*

Upon completion of registration, you will earn 10 GroBucks which are redeemable immediately, just like that.

I'll be completely honest with you guys, if you use the code or link I've provided, I'll earn 5 GroBucks for you signing up and then 2% of any future orders you place. So if you guys get your mates to buy seeds from this site as well, you'll be on your way to getting some really good genetics at a really cheap price.

edit: I forgot to mention that they're shipping out 1 free Lithium OG Kush feminized seed with every pack ordered right now, excl. Pick'N'Mix, so hurry up to get even more value for money.

Let's get this done people!

Have a good one, Peace.

I'll be completely honest with you guys,

Edited by TheUltimateNoob
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Morning 420 fam

Got something different for you guys today. First though, I have to get this out of the way;

*In no way am I endorsed or sponsored by this site, I just think that their system is quite awesome - this is not an advert*

How would you feel if I told you that you could earn GroBucks every time you bought seeds? What is GroBucks you ask? Well, its redeemable points and each point is worth R1! These points can be redeemed for on-site vouchers, from as little as 10 points, and used towards your next order - yes you can save them up for some sick discounts. With the way it's setup and from what I've seen recently, an order of R1249,98 will earn you 55 GroBucks on this site, which is essentially R55.

You don't have to spend that much though, single seeds can be found for R124,99 and packs of 5 are R549,99 - that's a flat rate by the way. The site has a good range of strains and is the official distributor of genetics from Nirvana Seeds Amsterdam. Since they're all Nirvana strains, there's no need to break the bank and you can have your pick at what strain you want without worrying if it costs extra. They also have a Pick'N'Mix page on which you can create you own "pack" of seeds (works out a tad bit more expensive) as well as some sick specials on bulk seeds right now ( about R3900 for 50 seeds!).

Their shipping is discreet, fast, and at a flat rate as well (R150 to anywhere in SA in 1-3 days - 1 day extra if in a rural area).

The site is none other than Marijuana Seeds SA

All you have to do is sign up with a valid email address using this link; http://www.marijuanaseeds.co.za/index.php?rfc=hv4u4xpz-5

or use this referral code when signing up from their direct link; hv4u4xpz 

*The reason for this is that only registered members qualify for GroBucks*

Upon completion of registration, you will earn 10 GroBucks which are redeemable immediately, just like that.

I'll be completely honest with you guys, if you use the code or link I've provided, I'll earn 5 GroBucks for you signing up and then 2% of any future orders you place. So if you guys get your mates to buy seeds from this site as well, you'll be on your way to getting some really good genetics at a really cheap price.

edit: I forgot to mention that they're shipping out 1 free Lithium OG Kush feminized seed with every pack ordered right now, excl. Pick'N'Mix, so hurry up to get even more value for money.

Let's get this done people!

Have a good one, Peace.

I'll be completely honest with you guys,

Howzit bro.

Thanks for the info.

Also. I was on sacred seeds yestersay. They have a similar point system happening. Just for info.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

I do find the simple pricing on MJSSA better though

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Theres alot of options. Just gota see what suites u best. 

In other news.

Very excited. My second seed has a tap root. I potted it this morning. 😁

Edited by afternoon blazer
  • Like 3