Is GreenSMokeRoom Legit

Guest Garethleauk

Guest gabba

LOL i like the lawyers story better, Your description sounds bad and doom and gloom LOL im a glass half full kinda guy, dont get me wrong its still sitting at the back of my mind the what if, buuuuuuut fuck it. At the end of the day something is or isnt going to happen.  If it does they can have all 8 of my plants HAHAHA

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not Kak, We have been following the case very carefully and we have joined up with the Dagga couple to help with the case against the plant.

We were Advised in doing so to not sell seeds till after the court case. We were not raided and our servers are stored and backed up in Germany.

Guest gabba

BOOM FROM THE HORSES MOUTH...............Thanks GSR, Now no more thumb sucking. The facts have been brought to the table and presented and im happy with that.

Obviously some people with loose lips around..

you can say that again, and again. You keep your ear to the ground. Did you hear about the grow operation in mpumulanga busted, run by a local top horticulturist. Very sad, I believe he got 8 years.

Luckily that gossip story of GSR did not run away with the aunties on here. We have detoured onto another path, a path of Hesus and light. May you guys have a blessed sunday, and dont believe everything the aunties tell you in church. Hang outside the chapel with the naughty farmers daughters, not the commerical monsatan farmers. Peace and love