Hi all you PotHeads!!!

Sacred Seeds

I've been smoking weed daily for 15 years. I am an entrepreneurial hustler with a background in IT and customer service.

I am a motorsport addict!

Stuff I like:

Colour: Red

TV Series: Weeds, Weed Wars, Shameless (US), Orange Is The New Black

Movie: Half Baked, Kid Cannabis, Escape from Alcatraz & All movies produced by Jerry Bruckheimer & the late Don Simpson

Documentary: High Times - Ultimate Grow Guide, What If Cannabis Cured Cancer, Kings Of Cannabis

Books: Confessions Of An Economic Hit Man, Freakonomics, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Cashflow Quadrant, The Secret, Nasdaq, Long Walk To Freedom

I'm here to get high, have a laugh, broaden my knowledge of Cannabis and to hopefully "meet" some new online friends.

Yours in Pot

Sir Smokalot

Thank you to all for the warm welcome! :) I hope to be growing my first DWC with 2 plants. Due to budget and other constraints, I will be going with two 150w CFL's (Blue & Red).

Once I get decent seeds I can get started... Will let you know when I start and send some pics. ;)

Hello bro 😆

Thank you to all for the warm welcome! :) I hope to be growing my first DWC with 2 plants. Due to budget and other constraints, I will be going with two 150w CFL's (Blue & Red). Once I get decent seeds I can get started... Will let you know when I start and send some pics. ;)

Out of curiosity sake, why have you opted for the colour CFL's, wouldn't the 6500K & 2100K be more beneficial? Im not saying its wrong just want to understand why the colour bulbs? :poke

Hello bro 😆

Thank you to all for the warm welcome! :) I hope to be growing my first DWC with 2 plants. Due to budget and other constraints, I will be going with two 150w CFL's (Blue & Red). Once I get decent seeds I can get started... Will let you know when I start and send some pics. ;)

Out of curiosity sake, why have you opted for the colour CFL's, wouldn't the 6500K & 2100K be more beneficial? Im not saying its wrong just want to understand why the colour bulbs? :poke

Sorry I should've been a bit clearer, its not colour bulbs. Its the 6500k red spectrum & 2100k blue spectrum cfl's. ;D