Looking for Chillies

Guest Garethleauk

Guest Garethleauk

Howzit guys, im actually wanting to also grow some chillies among my girls, does anyone have any exotic chillies or seeds they could spare me or anything exotic for that matter haha. I just feel like growing something other than mary. Will make things a little more exciting. Any suggestions???

Hey bro. I grow the big three - brain strain - maruga scorpions - and the reaper. Busy with a few hybrids. I got my seeds from the puckerbutt pepper peeps in the states. Straight from the source is best. There are a few local peeps that's heavy into the super hots. Let me know if you come right

I honestly dont know how people can handle these super hot chillies. Even a habenero is too hot for me.

Apparently they do make a pepper spray that should be illegal with the damage it does to the eyes and skin.

Anyone have any experience with pepper sprays etc care to add...?

Guest Garethleauk

Ive just always been into chillies hey, i love making my own sauces too, i make this amazing mango and habenero sauce, but if there is one chillie i want and i mean i crave for it then it has to be ..............................................THE ALL NEW IMPROVED PEPPER GUN WITH FIRE BALLS / BLACK BANGER BALLS AND GREEN GOBLIN STINK BALLS. All 3 rolled into one nice magazine ready and waiting. 

http://www.metzco.co.za/pepperguns.htm 

FIRE Balls are formidable pepperballs!

(insist on genuine FIREBalls)

These pepperballs are filled with a chilli concoction (genuine capsaicin) that flattens an assailant in seconds, really!

It is the most awful experience of your life to be exposed to this powerful irritant which attacks the moisture membranes of the eyes, nose and throat, causing temporary blindness and uncontrollable coughing and burning of the skin.

Anyone, even high on ancestral spiritual help, is going to forget the reason they are on your property and howl for assistance.

DO NOT approach the screamer. call for help.

MY FAV is the GREEN GOBLING BALLS

It Stings, It Sticks, It Stains, It STINKS (and how!)

Yes, this excruciatingly painful ball is filled with the most vile smelling concoction that sticks to you and stains you green and then embeds itself into your skin and clothing with a stink that induces uncontrolled vomiting!

Nice hey?

Guest Garethleauk

Nice one man, im most defs gonna watch that, i was watching a few vids last night actually on peeps testing chillies, fucking lagged my head off at some amatuers trying to report back on the flavor and taste and burn hahaha. but there was this one guy who was pro this ozzie guy not sure if he is the same bloke you mentioned but gonna check it out. 

Those strains sound cool, im busy looking now to buy some beans, haha sounds like i should be talking about weed.  Trinidad 7 Pot Burgundy / Carolina Reaper / Bhut Jolokia Brown Chocolate and last i was thinking of Big Jim since i love cooking and think that would make a great stuffed pepper / chillie