The beginning

Hey guys, so I got quite a few beans by B&B, probably too many considering I'm planning an outdoor grow. Got some pretty big strains too. Northern lights, guerrilla glue, bigger bud, and a few others. 8 seeds in total. I also got some bio nitro, bio neem and mycoroot. Cleared out a 7 x 7m space of garden, where grass used to grow, have some homemade compost that's been going for about 3 months, but it's winter, doesn't seem broken down enough. I reckon I will get 20% shade cloth just to hide the plants from above. What I came to ask though, is how many plants should I plant? How many is too many? I already have two in the space, bag seed, of some well grown outdoor shit,still young, but I have grown attached to them, did me proud through the winter. Anything else I should consider? I thought the been would be enough after doing some light reading, seems like a good all round preventive measure. Thanks for reading my stoned rant. The excitement for the first grow is real.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Fucking plant them all homie, full pull!!

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Bru!:-puffin I am so tempted to, but I'm so paranoid about cops. Lots of helicopters fly over here, and I'm thinking 10 fully grown outdoor plants might not be considered personal use, although I definitely plan on using it, oils and what not. 

• Like 1

Bru!:-puffin I am so tempted to, but I'm so paranoid about cops. Lots of helicopters fly over here, and I'm thinking 10 fully grown outdoor plants might not be considered personal use, although I definitely plan on using it, oils and what not. 
Kinda depends on how big you wanna grow you know. There was a bill thingy sent out that had the info on how many is allowed for veg and flowering so pretty sure you'd be able to check there if you wanted to stay "legal eagle"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

Kinda depends on how big you wanna grow you know. There was a bill thingy sent out that had the info on how many is allowed for veg and flowering so pretty sure you'd be able to check there if you wanted to stay "legal eagle"

I read that, the leaked one? From what I gathered, 100 grams is personal use, and 2 flowering plants. They just took the old laws concerning personal use and decriminalized that. It's laughable tbh. Though I might be mistaken and I hope I am.

• Like 1

I read that, the leaked one? From what I gathered, 100 grams is personal use, and 2 flowering plants. They just took the old laws concerning personal use and decriminalized that. It's laughable tbh. Though I might be mistaken and I hope I am.
Honestly bro I don't much know about the laws. Been doing this since it was illegal eagle and will continue to do my thing in that fashion. Fuck what the govvy thinks they most a bunch of corrupt cunts too

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Mr_Nice_Guy said:

howzit, did you start growing your GG yet?

well, no, the one GG bean I got failed to germinate, out of our 7 seeds, we only managed to get 3 going. was disappointing to say the least, but B&B sent us some replacement seeds, honestly the best experience I've had with any business, they're AWESOME. got Peyote Purple x GG4 and a Jack Herer freebie, but 2 GG4 crosses didn't make it, no doubt thanks to our lack of experience. thank God for the Freebie. should probably get some decent soil too. literally germinating in paper towels then putting them straight into pots with our shitty sandy garden soil.

22 hours ago, Jedi Messiah said:

well, no, the one GG bean I got failed to germinate, out of our 7 seeds, we only managed to get 3 going. was disappointing to say the least, but B&B sent us some replacement seeds, honestly the best experience I've had with any business, they're AWESOME.

That's sad bro, I'm glad you got replacements though.  May I ask were they "free" replacements? (I like free things, that's my favorite price) 😅🤣😂

17 hours ago, Mr_Nice_Guy said:

That's sad bro, I'm glad you got replacements though.  May I ask were they "free" replacements? (I like free things, that's my favorite price) 😅🤣😂

yes, we just had to pay shipping. they changed the policy though, you get like 80% the value of the ungerminated seed back, but because it was our first order, they were epic and gave us the full value. 80% is still lit af though.

Edited by Jedi Messiah

On 10/14/2019 at 12:46 PM, Jedi Messiah said:

yes, we just had to pay shipping. they changed the policy though, you get like 80% the value of the ungerminated seed back, but because it was our first order, they were epic and gave us the full value. 80% is still lit af though.

Wow! Jah that's great service no doubt :-clap