Wake and Bake

Fire

Theres just something about jamming Bob Marley in the AM no better way to start the day......a small skunk blader a long mission(22km) to Aunty Wageedah for thee best koeksusters Ever!!! Ryto Koeksusters nice and warm, highergrade tea65%water 35% milk 3.5sugar lol got the famous Louie Wreck(Train Wreck hybrid)  1st time im trying it compliments of Ancient Rastamon Louie #RESPECT  a nice gram blunt with a small bit of cheese mixed in towards the end of the blunt to garentee a super finish lol Morning YAll happy festive  stay humble stay smiling stay cool...pOofing blessed

heyta bru, lekke one. Just finished sugared some koesiesters this side too. Nothing beats it on a Sunday morning.  I made some cannaoil over the weekend and made a lovely choc chiffon cake. I think i over did this batch as i was in a coma yesterday, lol - Had a quater slice for breakfast this morning.  :-hilarious Happy holidays y'all :yipeeee