Northern Vision Outdoor

420friendlycity

So recently I get this new grow friend - cos he's new can't necessarily trust the sprains that he's spewing.

I really wanted indo at the time, and he happened to have.

There was some seeds in the crop - not pleased, but I mean when you find seeds in a good strain, who's complaining.

So if my friend is to be trusted, it is supposedly Northern Vision. According to the internet is a Indica dominant hybrid, which under likely perfect conditions will push 30-40g a plant. Which I assume is without training, scrog, or anything fancy.

First pic is of her week 2 from seedling sprout.

She also has 2 sisters, which both also clearly need transplanting.

Currently she is 20 days from seedling in the last pic. Freshly transplanted to 3gal, so expect a bounce back if you worried she's weeping.13cf2cb65539c1a5280241965c28598b.jpge390991f42b8be10a2c0cdbcc5a357c5.jpg018643a712e79596cbbb20dfc3642a6a.jpg5277e487f0ff270dd81acf23c45bd984.jpg

Edited by 420friendlycity
Remove Tapatalk sig
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Those plants have a very high chance of turning hermie. I know the guy that grew that and know what caused the seeds .trust me that this will not end in sensi flower .if you dont mind seeds in the flower it will at least give you some nice smoke. Have a look in the bud shots topic and you will see the original mom 

Edited by Green Leaf Organics