TH Seeds MK Ultra Auto Diary.

CannaSmith

Howzit Owes. 

MK Ultra Autos BY TH Seeds been frothing to grow these for a while now finally got my hands on them.  Will update with photos and things this week. 

Grow Style Organic Living Soil 

Lights: 2x Kind K5 XL 750 Led 

Soil : Own Recipe natural amendments such as rock dust, guano, ash etc. 

Seeds Arrived today will update with Germination Entry. 

I love growing different strains, but what I'm really into at the moment is seeking out those breeders that have strains of almost cult status. TH Seeds bred original MK Ultra .  I choose their Auto Version mainly because Autos are fun and I'm in the process of setting up my indoor environment and i will be germinating in one place and moving them into the room before the stretch.  I believe Autos are great Transition Plants/ Gap Fillers and they certainly have their place.  

T.H. Seeds™ was founded in Amsterdam in 1993 by Adam and Doug and is one of the oldest and most renowned Cannabis seed companies in the world. During the course of its 25 years of existence, T.H. Seeds™ has built a reputation for creating the highest quality award winning Cannabis seeds.

Absolute Legends ......

Auto MK-Ultra™, the heaviest Indica dominant Autoflower

• Genetics: AUTO MK- Ultra™
  • Height: 100cm - 125cm
  • Yield: 350gr - 450gr p.s.m.
  • Flowering time: 9 Weeks (from seed)

Excited...

20181030_201543.jpg

20181030_201602.jpg

On 10/31/2018 at 9:19 AM, CG420za said:

Personally I've never grown an auto, but i'm keen to try, considering there's so many nice strains available now. My beef with auto's though, you can't clone them.

Agreed, sometimes it so good you'd like to give it another run plus gives one the opportunity to swap out with others or gift away. I can see the fun in an auto in the pure sense of it being a challenge, because if anything goes wrong if will affect yeild.

I myself am keen to follow and best of luck mate, a fair amount of auto haters out there...let's prove them wrong...no pressure 😁

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Brendzgrow
      Hi everyone 
      Just sharing my  Grow diary on the following strains . Planted on 01/04 (critical) and 06/04 (auto and Caboose)
      Current strains  
      -Dutch passions Glueberry Og Autoflower 
      -T.H seeds Critical Hog (Fem)
      -Strainhunters -Caboose (fem) 
      This is my first grow  so I’ve made a lot of  mistakes  but that’s how you learn I suppose .
      My setup 
      -Mammoth G1 tent (1.8x1.1x2.4)
      -Gavita 750w hps light 
      -6 inch inline extraction fan
      -6inch in-line intake fan
      -4x  clip fans (non oscillating )
      -1x oscillating Clip on fan. 
      -Humidifier (in the Room not the tent) because my extraction is too high running24/7  dropping my humidity way to low.   Best humidity I’ve seen is 45% and lows of 10% average around 28% which is still way to low ( been battling getting this factor controlled  especially with the heat the Gavita generates) 

Medium and nutes 
      -24lt  Rootbuilder Airpots 
      -Ghe Flora coco nutes (Flora grow ,Flora bloom)
      -Gold label coco mixed with 20% perlite .(80/20)

So i started by germinating my seeds by dropping them in a glass  half filled with tap water . After 48hrs I transferred them to a light sealed container in between two paper kitchen towels and put this on the back of my laptop to stay warm.   

Once roots popped out I planted them straight into final pots .( in hindsight I should have started in a smaller pot and transplanted so I could have seen the difference myself) 

I decided to run my lights at night and let them sleep in the day but after 3 weeks into my grow being a newb I took bad advice and changed them to run lights on during the day .  I did this change by running them straight 36hrs light on to change the times of light on/light off cycle.
      Here are pics of them starting out. I mixed up my desfran and critical seed when germinating and one didn’t pop . Based on the growth of the plant I guessed it’s the critical Hog that survived .  Hence the plant tag says crit or Des 
      Week 1