Cabinet,cubbies or tent?

CaNaWidow

Considering being stealthy could be less of a concern in the future (depending on the limit we have on growing our meds) - what is your take on switching from cabinet/cupboard to grow tent?

Anyone that has made the switch?

Keen to get some alternative views on this. As I see the cabinet and cupboard section is a bit dated on the forum (unless taking a toke earlier has obscured my reality a bit)

... perhaps I am one of few left that lives by the cabinet..

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

A grow room for me seems like the ultimate. Modern living doesnt give one much space - and getting a sizey place that fits the budget isnt all that easy.

I would love to have a girl or two out in the sun as well, but not plausible currently.

It depends on the individual circumstances. Do you have to move in the next few years? Have you got enough space so that a grow room wouldn't interfere with your daily living? What budget do you have? How much work setting up is worth it to you? etc etc

If you have the space and can afford the initial outlay for it, a permanent custom made grow room is the better option.  If insulated and sealed your grow room will produce better cannabis, consistently and regularly. 

I have had them all... Cabinets, DIY makeshifts, Tents, Rooms. Currently using a tent since moving, I am now planning and budgeting for a new grow room.   

Edited by TomHill

It depends on the individual circumstances. Do you have to move in the next few years? Have you got enough space so that a grow room wouldn't interfere with your daily living? What budget do you have? How much work setting up is worth it to you? etc etc
If you have the space and can afford the initial outlay for it, a permanent custom made grow room is the better option.  If insulated and sealed your grow room will produce better cannabis, consistently and regularly. 

I have had them all... Cabinets, DIY makeshifts, Tents, Rooms. Currently using a tent since moving, I am now planning and budgeting for a new grow room.   
Circumstances don't allow. Renting - small space (biggest problem), family of 4, some time constraints etc.

Aiming to get a tent soon, but will have to be for a different location. Might have an opportunity to help a friend grow some meds.
Keen to see how the law unfolds and how many plants one could legally have growing at one given time. That should maybe help me decide to get another setup - which would then be a tent.

Will get a designated grow room when the stars align.