My plants have broken ground. Amnesia Kush and White Rhino seedlings [Bag seed]

RuanStix

A couple days ago I decided to finall put those "My little garden" pots to use. I gave all my seeds I was too paranoid to grow to a friend last season. I'm starting with a small outdoor grow while I get ready for a small indoor setup.

Amnesia Kush I got a couple of months ago had a seed in each of the bags. I've planted on of them, hopefully the lady on the left. Then on the right a White Rhino bag seed from a couple of months ago. Fingers crossed at least one of these are female. I'll get the other Amnesia Kush seed and one or two other seeds in some of the other Checkers sponsored germination pots by Friday. For now, here is a photo of my two babies.

cD0uGCu.jpg

I'm always worried about pests getting into the soil with an outdoor move indoor grow...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

O yeah. My dog has fucked up many of my plants in the past. I now put them on something high enough that my dog can't get to the plants.

A couple days ago I decided to finall put those "My little garden" pots to use. I gave all my seeds I was too paranoid to grow to a friend last season. I'm starting with a small outdoor grow while I get ready for a small indoor setup.

Amnesia Kush I got a couple of months ago had a seed in each of the bags. I've planted on of them, hopefully the lady on the left. Then on the right a White Rhino bag seed from a couple of months ago. Fingers crossed at least one of these are female. I'll get the other Amnesia Kush seed and one or two other seeds in some of the other Checkers sponsored germination pots by Friday. For now, here is a photo of my two babies.

cD0uGCu.jpg

Lolz, see I'm not the only one, I too ordered seeds like almost two years ago, but was also to scared to start a grow when I found out how big they actually become....

So I also used one of the my little garden cubes to plant the seeds in when the ruling came out. I'm glad it came out just before spring, because I'm learning rhat now really is the time for planting in an outdoor environment.

Good luck budd :) I'm sure you also got a great deal to learn like I do, but I tell you, these guys are awesome, so start topics and ask away, because they'll help, they're sorta passionate about the herb and I don't believe in dumb questions, even if I feel stupid sometimes for asking questions, but hey, ask away, maybe first time growers can also learn a thing or two from the questions you ask. I mean, no one can think about all the questions or consider everything, especially with this plant, there's just so much to learn!

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...