New to the forum

CannaCi

Jah bless. Give thanks for life and love I n I Rasta new to the forum. Glad to see the healing of the nation doing good in so many lives. I n I has been looking around on the forums and feel blessed to see the one love that is present. I n I looking forward to helping and even recieving some on this sight (strength to strength). I n I glad to be apart.

Jah is love so let us all love.

Can’t wait to see the results seeing you getting the light intensity under control JustinHemp420[/member] should check your phones App Store for a lux meter. Don’t really know if it’s accurate to the tee but helps to a certain degree when you use it with the correct distances (amount of cm plant is away from light - compared to how intense the light is at the certain point) definitely saw better resin production on plants and many other plus sides to I n I grows when having my plants at the correct distance away from my lights so hopefully things are just uphill for you from here on out.

Can’t wait to see the results seeing you getting the light intensity under control JustinHemp420[/member] should check your phones App Store for a lux meter. Don’t really know if it’s accurate to the tee but helps to a certain degree when you use it with the correct distances (amount of cm plant is away from light - compared to how intense the light is at the certain point) definitely saw better resin production on plants and many other plus sides to I n I grows when having my plants at the correct distance away from my lights so hopefully things are just uphill for you from here on out.

Holding thumbs bud, when making changes to ones environment you basically need to get things dialled back in, hoping this round will be spot on. You should post some pics of your grow

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

That’s true JustinHemp420[/member] I’m sure your giving those ladies the best environment possible. Not knee deep in any real grow at the moment. Have a exodus cheese cutting that I’m flowering for a fellow brethren of I. Approaching week 6 now. It’s just something to keep the tent occupied for the time being as it had many nutrient deficiencies and suffered from weather conditions when it was vegging. All the less it’s exodus cheese and I n I tried my best to salvage the tree. Busy looking for strains to grow so that I can actually start growing seriously. Been using bio bizz range and some vital unsulphered molasses. Ph and ec testers. Growing medium is a coco mix. Not really worried about overall yield main concern was just getting conditions in the tent correct for when a proper grow starts. The genes are really good and it’s from a really reputable bank so the reap should be nice. Was wondering 420SA[/member] if you or perhaps someone else on the forum has grown with the Lucas formula when going the hydro route? Just something I’m curios about. Will try and get some pics up of the lady later.