Indoor Cheese run

Guest Hein

So I got a few beans from a buddy of mine that he bred with and asked me to do a test run. I planted a few and for some strange reason 2 came up in 1 pot. I flipped the switch and the one sexed fem :rastabanana. The other one is much more Sativa dominant and I have a suspicion that its a male. But if it's not then I'll just leave it in the pot. I know planting 2 in the same pot is a sin but the pot is big enough for both. And to be honest I would love to flower both out to have some homegrown for Origin festival end of January. Anyone else going ;) ?

The 3rd one got transplanted a few days ago and I did not do much training apart from a supercrop and pulling the main tip down. It hasnt sexed yet but im sure it will do whats neccesary.

The soil is homemade which consists of compost, perlite and worm castings. I still feed with compost tea and they seem to love it. They are getting their light from a 250 HID. Temps is running at 25C but I can't say what the humidity is.

I have 3 other seedlings which is still small and will be transplanted soon.

CAM03049.thumb.jpg.dde09f09d44bafdc856be2965eec48b7.jpg

CAM03046.thumb.jpg.0c32e7d29c2a9b89316712ecafc9dbac.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys 

Hope you are doing well on this lovely Friday. I finally have some pics of the ladies starting to flower. One is heavy Indica and the other Sativa. The Sativa stretched a bit to far and in the attempt to bend the top I accidentally snapped her top off. Now both are the same height but I'm sure I lost some decent bud :cursing.

The leave tips on the Indica is yellow and I guess that means slight root burning. I will cut back on feed strength when I feed on Sunday. Other than that she is flowering at an good speed. 

CAM03077.thumb.jpg.9368ceaf4a7f59fca88e28c079647932.jpg

CAM03077.thumb.jpg.9aa7e7ab41ce07dd453ad9e78fdbfeb5.jpg

CAM03076.thumb.jpg.6275867ef95de9db1e435b66ec7d14c4.jpg

CAM03074.thumb.jpg.51d4da7b7fd54d979c55bf753bfce7cf.jpg

CAM03075.thumb.jpg.3d91e0a4feb779595566eeeeb7923b96.jpg

Ahoya all

Things are heating up in the cab in more ways than one.but let's start with the good way first.

The Indica is filling out nicely and trichomes is starting to form on the leaves. Its roundabout now that i wish i had her in an individual pot. Reason being the Sativa is blocking quite some light towards the lower buds. But apart from that they are doing alongside each other. 

The Sativa is starting to fill out. Compared to last week from photos I don't have she is starting to become more interesting. I guess I'll have bud for Origin and then some when I come back. Which is cool. I dropped another 3 beans in water and will be planting them tomorrow. And when they are ready I'll introduce you all to them.

My Amnesia Haze cam last week and i planted them. The beans were quite small and when i say small i mean really small. I planted them on Tuesday and none has come up but ill give chance till the new beans i ddopped in water comes up. If by then the AH hasnt germed i know that my dreams are crushed :'(.

Now for the bad way....... The heat of the cab is getting crazy. With the heat our house does NOT cool down. When the cab is on the temps go up to 35 !!! I have to leave my doors open tonget my temps in order. I really need to get my hands busy with a diy cooling unit. 

Thats it for now.

CAM03088.thumb.jpg.f4db5d220c40b5d2ff0d603ce993251b.jpg

CAM03089.thumb.jpg.69d99e219a433e612258cd113f13f7f5.jpg

CAM03093.thumb.jpg.82bd31dd846815c1c762ae9fd196ce31.jpg

Hey brother ✌ 

I was watching the temps with big eyes myself today lol! Didn't quite get to your scary number but high enough to keep me home most the day. One of those days where temps where peaking outside at mid 30's and for two/three hours things got hot inside!!

Looking good and hope those AH beans pop! Tomorrow day four, maybe the'll be peeping at you in the morning. What other beans you got soaking?

:-peace

I hope so to man. I really want to grow a Haze ! ! ! 

Its another few cheese beans from a buddy that's testing his hands on making seeds. I really hope the AH  pops cause the indoor setup is waiting for them.

Been too hot here in Kzn, temps in the high 30's, was 42 on the farm yesterday. Battled this week with temps, left door open too, froze a 5lt ice cream tub with water and popped it next to my inlet fan during hottest part of the day, the ladies liked it...:-rasta

The label calls for 5ml to a liter so I'm sticking to that and the ladies are super happy so far. I foliar feed and soil drench and I have seen nothing weird at all.

• 2 weeks later...

:) Things is coming along nicely now. Smells of the Indica is pungent and smelly with a cheese after smell. The Sativa has that typical Sativa smell on her. Her crystals is starting to form and the buds is slowly getting fuller. I think she has about another 8 weeks to go.  The Indica has about 3 -4  weeks left. I got my loupe out so long to start checking those crystals. 

They are pretty rootbound and I need to water every second day.  I am still giving Phyta once a week

CAM03144.thumb.jpg.f98fe25ffb9023a957feef991f5f9496.jpg

CAM03145.thumb.jpg.feab0339255b7bcd4ee242c06bae3fe0.jpg

CAM03147.thumb.jpg.11dee4b22c224d4cbfd0af6668c1a4d6.jpg

Ahoya Barticle. I got mine from hydroponics.co.za in the Northern Suburbs. Luckily I work close by so I can just pop around but i usually just place my order and pick it up before or after work.

JustinHemp420[/member] , the Indica has a pretty good smell. I can smell them as I walk past the cab. The Sativa hasn't developed that nice smell yet. 

I pulled some branches down of a new lady that I veged outside. Checked her very well for any pests. She also started showing pre flower pistils so its that time of the year for her. She is also a bit more  Sativa dominant in looks. Will update with a pic as soon as she starts growing well enough for photo status. 8)

Other than that I am just waiting for harvest time

Hey guys.

Here is the next lady that's going in for flowering. She grew a bit to much but I managed to get all growth down, in and leveled.  She seems to be a tad bit heavy Sativa. I don't mind Sativa but they don't look as nice as Indica's. I will post a pic once she has recovered from the LST and growing upwards again. 

After the training I gave her a nice Seagro feed and I'm sure she'll be her old sexy self pretty soon.

Enjoy the evening

IMG_20180104_080115.thumb.jpg.0c2f006998ae4a06a1189d40abf4fa94.jpg

IMG_20180104_080231.thumb.jpg.04a4df4994d47dbc8958002e217d9205.jpg

IMG_20180104_080451.thumb.jpg.82415f86215836ca3bd55063fccfc18c.jpg

IMG_20180104_080606.thumb.jpg.d25917715e01be11ac50263b06d89f4e.jpg

Morning Hein, I was kinda freaking out bout lsting my 2 girls today, done the research but didn't quite know or too sure of myself, but your pics were spot on, thankyou kind sir..:-puffin

Geez thanx for the kind words man. Glad I could be of assistance. The only down side of this plant is that it went hermie on me this morning. :cursing I'm pretty sure it came down to the genetics and I kinda expected one cause I had a Hermie earlier in the season a well.

I have the next lady in a bigger pot and she already started showing pistils. I will post a pic tonight when the cab lights come on. She is also more Sativa dominant in looks. The other one that I'm waiting for to sex is so much more Indica and I really hope its a lady.

Hey all .

A little update of what's up in the in the cab. After I took a plant in from outside and doing some LST work space became quite an issue. Not sure if it was meant to be but she turned out hermie and space was once again available. So to make up for the hermie the universe blessed me with another female and she is doing well. But kets get to the the 1st order of things..... ( If the pic upload plays along )

The Flowering Lady : 

Here we have the Sativa and I'm not entirely sure hiw long into flowering she is. I keep telling myself to jot it down when they start and i never do. Mainly because im still unsure as to when the flowering count starts. 

Is it when you flip the lights ot when the 1st pistils show ??? If its from when the 1st pistils has shown, then im think she is at week 6. When i touch the buds ( i know ) they feel like they are starting to fill in and get some tightness to them. All the main leafs has fallen off already cause they were yellow and dead. There is still some leafs on her but mainly on the buds themselves. They are starting to turn yellow as well but that's normal I guess for the Sativa's. I should've fed her tonight but things got a bit chaotic and I will be feeding her tomorrow night only. She has that typical Sativa smell on her. That kinda strong piny Hugh pitched smell. Does that make sense ???

The returned blessing : 

This is the Lady that sexed and like the heading says I think she was a blessing returned for the Hermie. The size difference is quite a huge one and I think I would've pulled off a decent harvest from that plant but hey I'm not gonna let that make me upset. At least I have another one going. She is also a 12 12 from seed and she started out in a 15cm pot. When she showed pistils I thought of letting her flower out in that pot but when I tilted the pot upside down and knocked the pot she popped out and the roots were everywhere and also close to becoming rootbound. I mixed up a batch of soil and reported her to a 19cm pot. The 15cm pot was filled only half way with roots cause the top half was just loose soil and the roots did not grow into that area so I think that the bigger 19cm pot is perfect for her to finish out in. I will only feed her again next week just to make sure that roots has taken into new soil and she's growing again.  I trimmed of some of the fan leafs to make more light available to the lower buds. 

The lovely Indica : 

I am waiting for this one to show sex and I have seen "signs" of it maybe being a lady. I might be mistaken so I will just wait until I can confirm with pistils or balls. But nonetheless it is a beautiful plant and I really hope for it to be lady. The plant has had a nice dose of Seagro and by the looks of it there is no complaints from the plant. Nothing much further to say about the plant but wait and see.

CAM03200.thumb.jpg.b6ded236694e277642779945a62e397b.jpg

CAM03199.thumb.jpg.c9e283fc1d5039e5433dbd765492609c.jpg

CAM03198.thumb.jpg.6e198970bda67f90fe3569866ee0d047.jpg

CAM03191.thumb.jpg.266e645345c7c3a4453b42c06771f451.jpg

CAM03192.thumb.jpg.e695195de8d81e354629823033209f37.jpg

CAM03195.thumb.jpg.c9e2cf1721d83f2a6c7584e099dde079.jpg

CAM03196.thumb.jpg.2a0e2871c6a64dee08954c0fe0d66a26.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Justinhemp420 , yeah man all good ....... Kinda. Things went a bit south for me and the family. Landlord wants more money but can't afford extra right now so they are kicking us out. Also lost both ladies due to someone cutting them off at ground level ........ I STILL SAY ITS THE LANDLORDS SON !!! 

I started up again since then with better safety measures. I turned off the HPS so that I can grow in a smaller area without heat issues. Im using CFL's right now and results so far is to my liking. I'll post pics if the new ladies soon. 

Awe Barticle,... I mean Hocymama. Thanx for letting me know.  Sometimes a leave of absence is good and sometimes not. Sometimes its even forced but either way it makes us stronger especially if we have the supportive friends, family and GOOD ganja. ;D

Good evening Hein, I'm having a bit of a fluster again checking out those bud shots...:rastabanana

In regards to the landLords son, it works wonders on rats @farm. Pellet gun and rock salt, ( think fresh fever blister , pinch with nail clippers to pierce skin, add salt ) ...:-hilarious it really works I do it 3-4 days no blister.

Safety first my friend, and what doesn't hurt a person only makes us stronger.....:-rastadance