fan leafs turning brown and falling off

transkei bones

Hi guys just a quick one into week 3 of flower and I've noticed a few big bottom leafs withering up and turning brown is this normal will try get some pics this evening . The temps are good the ph is staying on 7  plenty of air movement the rest of the tree is looking good besides the lower leafs is there something to worry about?  Any advice is appreciated. Tks bones.  :-peace

Hi 420 the soil I'm using is from a friend who works at one of our local seedling farms so not to sure what it all consists of. I have started using the ghs nutrients with every second watering the ph is now Staying on. 7. I was wrong with my flower time they have been in flower for 3weeks and 2days total of that two weeks have been with the led light.im sure they will be on the one plant has a slight nute burn from the first feed. It seems to be on not to worried about it as it's the first grow indoors. With some bag seed. (Test run) will post two pics one of each. Have a good day let me know what you guys think.

Guest Maxwell

So are you using organic soil with GHS nutrients? And you don't know what is in the mix? There is your problem, regardless of what deficiencies are showing. Also PH of 7 is a little high, especially for hydro nutes.

Nothing sprayed only thing iv done is feed them the new ghs nutes again mixed correctly must be because of the soil like maxwell said in previous msg. Just when i used nitrosol with the same soil this never happened. And the second plant same soil water food it has a few but tips from the first feed but otherwise it's doing okay.