Regular seeds or feminised?

Guest Jay

Hi gents and ladies,  I am a newbee grower and would like to know if growing feminised seeds in my magic grow tent 80x80x180 would be a better option then regular seeds as my grow area is 80cm2 with max height allowing for my 400w hps at +- 160cm. I need a definite crop without having to waste time and nutrients feeding a possible male. Which is what happened with my 1st attempt.  Please advise me as this is important to my wife's health.

Many thanks, take care

Jay ;D

Go for Feminized I rate. Your space is very limited so you need the assurance that the seed will turn out female. There is a small chance that a feminized seed will turn into a hermie but that chance is very small.

To minimalise that small risk I reckon you should grow 2 or 3 feminized seeds and grow them fairly short, veg them to around 35cm high and then flip them to flower. Incorporating some topping and training too if you know how, to create an even canopy of a colas on each plant. That's my  :-2cents