Heisenberg's Cabinet Girls

Heisenberg

Awe Ouens!

Jland, thanks for your help but the Kelvin story plays a small role in this problem. With the help of @Justin420, I switched to smaller pots with Freedom Farm germinating soil and Vwaallaaah! Lemon Haze has bounced back really, so I decided to sprout my last Kush Femanized seed from Bonza into the second cup. Watering according to dry wet system with dechlorinated tap water mixed with Kelpak - Havent had any problems since.

pic_6.jpg  pic_7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Mini Update!

So Justin420 gifted me with 2 Kush, 1 Violator Kush plants due to limited space in his grow box, forcing me to switch my plants into flower and the following is a result.

Im now also running out of space, and will have to build a bigger grow box soon. I suppose the most important thing for me was to get a good environment going, find a good soil source (Freedom Farms) and start learning about nutrients. The nutrient burn is something Im trying to fix, LOLz I got it like that from Justin - did a Flush last week, so waiting on a bounce back then will feed with 1/2 strength BioBloom.

pic_9.jpg   pic_8.jpg   pic_11.jpg   pic_10.jpg

So on my to-do list:

Move Lemon Haze and Bonza's Kush into bigger pots.

Get a bigger box and possibly CREE LED to house 5 plants.

Get more FF Soil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...