Seedling help

Inkfreek

Hey guys and gals

Need some help, so this being my first grow and all I'm not quite sure if my seedlings are okay. They are 7 days old. I have got them in a humidity dome under 18 hours led. I'm growing 2 auto flowering Ogres and a auto flowering purple ryder. The white leaves look like light bleaching but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Respect

uploadfromtaptalk1414842301659.thumb.jpg.6844dc3dbc2d39d8e3c8bdfc4580bf12.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1414842318140.thumb.jpg.a5a89d478420ff6af958d4ee1f7d0e22.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1414842337433.thumb.jpg.926872cd4a222781ddbafde75d761e05.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1414842356971.thumb.jpg.0aeba0fdcdd92849b50111a945d9794a.jpg

Hey guys and gals

Need some help, so this being my first grow and all I'm not quite sure if my seedlings are okay. They are 7 days old. I have got them in a humidity dome under 18 hours led. I'm growing 2 auto flowering Ogres and a auto flowering purple ryder. The white leaves look like light bleaching but I'm not sure.

Any thoughts?

Respect

How close have you got your light?

I don't think you need to keep those seedlings in a humidity dome anymore. It's not really necessary with seedlings anyway.

Guest Maxwell

What LED? Did you soak your Rockwool? Did you add any nutrients to the Rockwool? They will still need some top feeding in a bucket, just until the roots hit the water.

I used my home built diy led. It has 8 6500k down lights and 4 2700k down lights. I soaked the rockwool in ph 6 water over night and gave them a gentle shake before putting seeds in. No nutrients in rock wool but yesterday I made a very weak solution with nutriplex. Over night the colour improved.

Guest Maxwell

RW should be soaked a little lower imo, as it is quite alkaline as is. Grodan recommend 5.2. Go gentle with the nutes as RW buffers nothing. Looks a little too early for food imo, but if you are seeing an improvement, carry on. Are you using cob style LED? What wattage?