Howzit?

Jimmy-z

Greetings from slaapstad. Been lurking a while. Recently started a small windowsill grow. Still have a lot to learn. Used to puff way back in the late 90's & looking to cannabis to help with insomnia. In the pic: amnesia kush on the left @ 8 weeks. Recovering after I burnt the roots with kak soil mix at the start & royale haze on the right @ about 6 weeks. Letting the girls out for some winter sun. :D using EHG nutrient kit & freedom farms growing medium.4c9b7dbeef42b81faf2d8bc4a6ecd8b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

WhatsssSup Jimmy, Healthy haze  :-gthumb  . I'm also a noob to the forum here, but welcome from me!

You've chosen two (sweeeeet) sativa dominant hybrids. Indica would be better suited strains for insomnia, to my knowledge. Are you supplementing lighting? And are there two plants in the 2 liter bottle?

No extra lighting. On the windowsill they get sun from 10am till about 5. 2 plants in there till the roots have recovered properly. There was literally just a nub where the roots should be, till I changed the soil. There's a few roots I can see on the side of the bottle, so I'll transplant them soon. I'm honestly not expecting much from those.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...