Quick autos outdoor advice please

Sativa

I was wondering if it would be possible with the quicker auto flowering plants to grow two grows in succession in Gauteng summers outdoor. I see some of the plants have 8-12 weeks flowering time and assume from some of the site descriptions that it's total time. From what I've read here, it also seems that the guys in the know don't like auto flowering plants. Is that because you want to control every aspect of the grow, or what would be the reason behind that? Is it a good thing for newer growers (auto flowering)?

I'm very new to growing and still have a lot to learn, but I have basic knowledge of gardening and have enjoyed it for a few years now, I just need to learn what these plants like and don't like. My first plants are well on their way and I'm so excited about the whole idea. I just hope that the two plants I have will last till my next plants are harvested (wishful thinking)

This forum is way too quite. Not much going on here it seems. I have some questions and nobody can answer in a few days. Sad cause I was hoping to get local info and advice. With my grow I also needed some advice and after not getting any I just had to do what I thought was right, sort of defeats the purpose of a forum in my opinion.

Anyway, can someone please point me in the right direction of an active forum? Maybe local if possible, otherwise any other will do where there is some activity and advice offered.

Thanks in advance and hope this forum picks up some time.

I was wondering if it would be possible with the quicker auto flowering plants to grow two grows in succession in Gauteng summers outdoor. I see some of the plants have 8-12 weeks flowering time and assume from some of the site descriptions that it's total time. From what I've read here, it also seems that the guys in the know don't like auto flowering plants. Is that because you want to control every aspect of the grow, or what would be the reason behind that? Is it a good thing for newer growers (auto flowering)?

I'm very new to growing and still have a lot to learn, but I have basic knowledge of gardening and have enjoyed it for a few years now, I just need to learn what these plants like and don't like. My first plants are well on their way and I'm so excited about the whole idea. I just hope that the two plants I have will last till my next plants are harvested (wishful thinking)

Autoflowers have their specific benefits and can be beneficial for the very scenario you're asking about. I'm sure 2 successive grows will be possible if executed correctly and its worth giving it a shot. Start your first grow in September an if that works why not move onto the 2nd grow. Auto's don't make sense to me with indoor growing but they make a lot more sense when growing outdoors 

Autoflowers have their specific benefits and can be beneficial for the very scenario you're asking about. I'm sure 2 successive grows will be possible if executed correctly and its worth giving it a shot. Start your first grow in September an if that works why not move onto the 2nd grow. Auto's don't make sense to me with indoor growing but they make a lot more sense when growing outdoors

Thanks for the reply, I was hoping that it would be doable.

This is then something for Spring day. Will have to do some strain searching and get the right auto's for the job. I think growing two small to medium plants twice in one season should at least cover my annual usage, plus maybe even a bit of baking and smoothies.

With my first plants flowering, the excitement is just too much not to try twice in one season. It's like the way I remember Christmas as a child :-clap