Scotts OG Clones

cheese420

So here it goes, my first attempt at scrog

The set up is the same from the other Scotts OG thread except I am growing from clone this time

So 2 clones, 600W digital ballast, EHG nutes, h3Ads formula and 100% coco

To prevent fungus gnats I have the yellow sticky traps up already, diatomaceous earth on top of the coco and then perlite on top of that....Really don't want those fuckers at all this time. Also have the H202 on hand

Probably wont update this thread as much since filling the net will take some time and not that exciting but the thread serves as a reference for dates if I need to refer back to anything

Here are the two clones...quite bushy since they were topped under the CFL. They were quite neglected during that time...Been on the up since arriving into the tent and being fed daily

20160819_091916_zpsy8qvbyda.jpg

20160819_091920_zpsdlcs23uc.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Skolley Lol let us hope they are kept at bay....At the moment honestly I just have my fans and no controllers. I am looking to upgrade my fan But i have been rather busy lately....I would like to be able to control my humidity for this grow as I haven't spent much effort on dialing that in yet

@Dabz Yeah man hand watered....Wont be shifting away from it for this grow.....So really trying to prevent any FG from setting in

Yeah I have noticed 4 adults over the days have been caught in the yellow sticky trap...I wont be able to introduce the drip system for this grow but its something I want to do, to dial in those multiple feedings

I need to pot up this week and set up the net over them to get things going...they currently looking a bit root bound

So then just bottom feed. Did I see drip saucers? Just always top them up when dry. Then that should dry up the top enough.

Then on your next run install a small simple drip system. +-R500.

I also need to set up a screen for my scotts. They getting massive...

Shot Dabz....Yeah they are drip saucers but I have now potted them into 10L pots which don't fit into the saucers anymore

They now need to recover and are looking a bit beaten up, I have been to busy to tend to them much

Will post update this weekend....I'd love to see some images of your scotts!

Yo Cereal

Ah man I gave it a lot of thought and the next 2 months I really will not be able to tend to these plants that much. During those stretch periods they would just grow like crazy and I wont be there to be tucking and pulling them down

Would rather wait and do it properly hey 

Even as these clones are flowered out I wont be around much so I need to sort out a plan for them being watered

Update - Day 2 of 12/12

I cant remember if I switched to 12/12 on Saturday or yesterday but anyway flowering has commenced

The yellow sticky traps have caught quite a few adult fungus gnats but I'm irritated that they are even around. I have made the top of the coco as hostile as possible so I hope I am never infested during this grow...if all else fails I will nuke them

Updates will be weekly as flowering progresses and I do still plan on getting the smoke report up, just haven't been able to get any decent dry bud pics yet

20160905_163734_zpsdx0u208w.jpg

20160905_163743_zpsocgzntof.jpg

Ah trail you should really make a plan for a clone area, even if it is tiny and enough to keep them alive

Wow man its been amazing! It definitely did...I placed another order for some Raredankness gear....after this scotts I want to see what else they have on offer but on the Sativa side of things

Day 7 - 12/12

They sure are growing! Very happy with their progress and the filling of the tent

Still daily feeding of the EHG at 5.8 H3ads formula

Pics:

20160910_085621_zpsvmoc3hke.jpg

20160910_085633_zpshbqcxh66.jpg

20160910_085643_zpshxw5jnua.jpg

They are doing way better for the same point in flowering time than the first attempt with the scotts...besides the heavy defoliation, I think I had the light too close for a good while last time