Newbie - Greetings to all

Frosty

Hi All,

Hoping to medicate my Ulcerative Colitis (chronic for 17 years) by using THC/CBD. My end goal is to hopefully do away with the chronic medication especially due to all the long term side effects.
Purchased the AfricanPure CBD oil but I feel it's not really helping or effective. It also seems to be very oily.
Due to this awesome forum I found the Elixir Extract website and just purchased oils from them.
Wish I'd found them sooner to be honest (before purchasing the AfricanPure and wasting money).

I am also hoping to start my own grows soon as well. So yeah, this is the start of my journey and I am grateful for this forum and really excited to be part of this wonderful community!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frosty said:

Hi All,

Hoping to medicate my Ulcerative Colitis (chronic for 17 years) by using THC/CBD. My end goal is to hopefully do away with the chronic medication especially due to all the long term side effects.
Purchased the AfricanPure CBD oil but I feel it's not really helping or effective. It also seems to be very oily.
Due to this awesome forum I found the Elixir Extract website and just purchased oils from them.
Wish I'd found them sooner to be honest (before purchasing the AfricanPure and wasting money).

I am also hoping to start my own grows soon as well. So yeah, this is the start of my journey and I am grateful for this forum and really excited to be part of this wonderful community!

Welcome Frosty

Glad you found a reliable supplier.

It's sad that so many of the commercially available meds out there is utter shite. Pop some seeds in Oct/Nov and get into making your own. Not only do you know exactly what went into the meds but the joy of growing is therapeutic in itself!