Somethings Fruity - Blueberry Cookies By Dinafem

Marzcanna

dinafem-blueberry-cookies-5198.thumb.jpg.a2f6f01981625ad1742b8bec30089c9a.jpg

"A freshly-baked Kush seasoned with wild berries"

Is the chosen words used by Dinafem to describe this amazing strain. Its descended from a Girl Scout Cookies and their elite mother Blueberry. Fully aware of the immense popularity of the Cookies family across mostly the USA, their team of breeders put their hearts into creating a hybrid that would bring the amazing traits of this world-renowned strain to their limit. Born in San Francisco Bay, Girl Scout Cookies was named after her delicious uncanny scent reminiscent of freshly-baked cookies. Is there any better match for this sweet cocktail than a Blueberry with mouth-watering aromas of fresh blueberries? 

After a long cross-breeding process aimed at only selecting the traits that would outdo the original ones, Dinafems team of breeders has created Blueberry Cookies, a hard-hitting hybrid called to surprise the palates of hard-to-impress veterans.

Blueberry Cookies grows into mid-sized plants that can reach 3 meters in optimal conditions when cultivated outdoors. Her branches are solid and her internodes are rather large, meaning light can easily penetrate the canopy and reach the lower branches giving way to evenly distributed, elongated, amazingly thick, and resin-packed flowers.

All Cookies hybrids are famous for the purple nuances covering them, but this one in particular, thanks to her Blueberry side, is a spectacular display of reddish, violet, and purplish hues. Besides, with a moderate calyx-to-leaf ratio, trimming her will not be a pain in the ass.

They also recommend safekeeping her sugar leaves for the delicious resin on them can be used to make incredible concentrates. We can Expect extremely thick and heavy spiky-looking buds with large calyxes, a rarity that ordinary Kush genetics don’t generally have. She’s indeed so beautiful that even "them", the Dinafem team, can’t stop staring at her

Characteristics of
Blueberry Cookies

Genotype:     60% Indica / 40% Sativa

Cross:  Blueberry x Girl Scout Cookies

Suitable for:    indoors and outdoors

Indoor flowering:     55-60 days

Indoor yield:    400-500 g/m2

Indoor height:         Medium

Outdoor yield:   700-900 g/plant

Outdoor height:  3 m

THC:  18-22%

CBD:  Low

THC/CBD ratio:   180:1

dinafem-blueberry-cookies-5155.thumb.jpg.8b66a53d1e1bedc1470774ce3009f072.jpg

dinafem-blueberry-cookies-5202.thumb.jpg.1b2ad95299bcfd7a43b3ac36a4307032.jpg

Welcome to my 420sas season 03 grow, now that we know abit more about the strain we ll be growing, lets discuss what we actually going to do.

Much like my previous grow we going Autopots again (I was extremely impressed by them) I have upgraded some of the 6mm to 9mm aswel.

We also doing a synthetic & organic run again, since this time we using only one strain opposed to multiple it will be easier to document it 

With organic we going with coco & the same amendments as the previous grow

With Synthetics we will be using the NutriGold 3 part range on Coco & Perlite

Since my veg room is about 3 weeks away with little to no space we will start this grow in the flower tent and than move them into the veg tent after 3 weeks

In the next update we will start the germination process, I will try to skip much of the boring stuff so will be doing a 3 week update on this one

• Like 6
  • Fire! 2