organic living soil indoor

Hello people of the dank, planning out my winter grow and contemplating my soil choices, thinking of FF green bags or Dirty Hands Inc Orgasoilux Omega Mix for veg, top dressed with Dirty Hands Inc Elemental Blend might even amend the soil but it might be a bit hot? Planning on feeding  Vermipure Worm Tea and maybe brew my own basic mix with kelp. I've got Biobizz grow and bloom, getting top max for end flower. Am I missing anything essential additives or amendments. Pot size is also on  my mind I know soil bigger pot = bigger buffer, but soil is quite expensive but i;d like to run 50L+ pots what do you guys think?

(also have ExploGro & Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes)

Hello people of the dank, planning out my winter grow and contemplating my soil choices, thinking of FF green bags or Dirty Hands Inc Orgasoilux Omega Mix for veg, top dressed with Dirty Hands Inc Elemental Blend might even amend the soil but it might be a bit hot? Planning on feeding  Vermipure Worm Tea and maybe brew my own basic mix with kelp. I've got Biobizz grow and bloom, getting top max for end flower. Am I missing anything essential additives or amendments. Pot size is also on  my mind I know soil bigger pot = bigger buffer, but soil is quite expensive but i;d like to run 50L+ pots what do you guys think?
(also have ExploGro & Biodyne Environoc 401 Microbes)
Forgot about insect frass & cover crop

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hi , Orga soil will last the whole grow in a 50L pot , just inocculate woth microbes once a week and you good.you can add Boibizz Bloom or any flowering nute if you want but that soil will pull you through.
FF Green bag will last 4+ weeks in veg and then you can do Boibizz for flower.
So you don't need all the other amendments, I have used both as above and good outcome.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hi , Orga soil will last the whole grow in a 50L pot , just inocculate woth microbes once a week and you good.you can add Boibizz Bloom or any flowering nute if you want but that soil will pull you through.
FF Green bag will last 4+ weeks in veg and then you can do Boibizz for flower.
So you don't need all the other amendments, I have used both as above and good outcome.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H50 using Tapatalk

A lot of folks have been reccomending Orga soil... I've also got spent grain from brewing, wondering if that would benefit my soil in any way ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk