Urgent help with drip irrigation please!!!

Felix

I need to set up a drip irrigation for my four amnesia haze. I have never done this before so I have no idea where to begin. My food is the nuitriplex range and a reservoir of 25 or 50l. Medium is 50/50 coco perlite and my plants are 29days from sprout. Any help here would be great. Normally I'd research this my self but I only have a day to sort this out so please help me so I don't lose my girls. Thanks

Guest kaiju

not sure what type of set up you plan on running but this is to me the simplest way for a drip, and this type of set up wont break the bank

drip.gif.9258d838e2be90dc6310dd1e9a119e89.gif

@Kaiju thanks bud. I think I didn't explain myslef properly. I already have four ah growing in 2l pots. I need to keep them alive for a week to ten days wile I'm away. I have got the engineering behind it I just need some help on nutrient concentration for the reservoir and flow rate so I don't kill them. My setup will be same as the pic except I will have four pots in the tray as opposed to them growing in the tray. This is an emergency to try save my plants wile I'm away. Only found out a few hours back that I'm going to need to crawl out from under my rock for a wile

Guest Maxwell

You'll need at least 100l res to keep it stable for a week. Make sure your drip has an air hole to avoid siphoning and pH to 5.5ish stable before you leave. Dunno if power is an issue but maybe check load shedding schedules and feed accordingly. Make sure to aerate the res and keep it closed. Easy sticks. :thumbups

@Maxell. Thanks bud. 50l is going to have to big enough for now as I can't get bigger where I live. Do I stick to the same mixing volumes of nutrients as I was using when I watered by hand ie the nuitriplex mixing chart or should I make it a bit weaker as its a continuous feed. Thanks

Guest Maxwell

Do you have a timer? Cos you just need to set it to feed every two days or whatever, at the same. If its continous, you will most likely over water. Check the drip rates. Also make sure the drippers are clean and secured.