Nguni Seeds

resin

Alemo:

"I dropped 21 and got 5 plants no more exciting than what was growing in the veld next door." Good tact to tell me that my stuff is majut. I got an interesting message about you in 2014 .

SOrry guys, finally decided I am too old for this shit. Humblest apologies for your bad experiences with nguni, for those of you that had experience. Good growing.

Guest alemo

Interesting isn't it. And to think there exists an entire fraternity that links us, despite the decades of separation, we share a shocking amount. - I will add that after chatting to jacks, we have agreed my experience/word is relatively unimportant and his work does in fact  speak for itself.

• 3 years later...

"Jacks is always in the middle of some drama or the other. One starts to wonder where the problem lies. Strange how one name can pervasively and consistently alienate. From a little old local forum, to international industry leaders. "

When I was banned the 2nd time. This is unreal. So I am sitting here working on new years cause the work is piling up and life needs maintenance. This comment below just makes me smile. Alemo you beaut. If you knew the day I had today alone, you would say I am big trouble. And hells bells yes I am. Alienating, not at all bro, bringing alot together, people, passions. Guys tried damn hard to crush, belittle and ridicule me, my work and life. Guys I did not even know.  What that does is make you stronger. You see when you have a passion follow it. I did not just ban people off weed.co.za for no reason, it was because they were being abusive, childish or a waste of time. Time is life and there is not an unlimited time. Much love, and hope you are growing lovely beans.

8am -  found out my neighbour threatened to kill my foreman, so ran to his house to threaten him. He drove up to apologise and shake hands with the dude. Job done.
9am - goats are loose, walk 1 km to find them while trying to speak with Reeferman in Canada.
10am -  stop off at a patients house while walking home to say sorry,  and goat shit. I will drop off the cococannabutter later, but had a dik black coffee and a laugh. Collected 3 new potential walking sticks. Whoop whoop.
11am - loxion dog comes in and starts rauling one of my dogs, dog fight. First kinda dog fight in 4 years. All dogs fine.
12am -  finally make that long distance call, plan, prep.

Just a day in the life of a stoner I guess.

Trust me when I say stay far away from them...I will be very surprised if ypu receive anything , sorry bud sometimes local isn't so lekker....

Actually I loaned you lights, cause you were starting an electrical/building company and I had a tonne of equip sitting gathering dust. Thought it would help you. I would have liked to have them sold.  I am certain you did use them, cause eventually when you threw them in the back of my bakkie and left in spin when I came to finally retrieved them, they needed a good service.  I battled to get them back from you. Just to put it out there again and no thank you's necessary. 

I will tell you why. Doing research on Reeferman. The slander he  has received over the years is hectic. He is not an innocent soul, but has done amazing work in the cannabis industry. 19 cups, and cannabis hall of fame. The slander he has received is hectic going through old posts. Same goes for our beloved Dagga Couple, the shit they have been sent over years is crazy. And being on the firing end of slander like this and in many other ways, it breaks you as a person, you question yourself, feel small when people that you have tried helping pull your name through dirt. The comment above was made by I person who never supported Nguni and literally just took. When you see a post about "Rasta" JP Ras Levi Victor,  you can  know its true. The guy has stalked and threatened me for years since giving him seeds. Multiple FB profiles, cell numbers. Blocking does not help. Again if you gut says run, walk away. I might go to jail about JP, he crossed a very solid line with me. I am not the only one, the list is long. I will do a blog post about it in the future, just no time.

The reason I am a little peeved at the moment is this morning I made a comment about an arresst last night by a cop who is corrupt ( FACT ) . Wont go further than that. Further to that just sent an email to the directors  of the largest wifi company in SA and a installer who was slandering my wifi installations from 5 years ago to my farming neighbours of all people ( found out on the morning of the 30th) . They might cut  my commission and free internet I have been receiving for the last few years. I sent a page email as his words have no grounds to stand on. My neighbour wont even shake my hand cause he thinks I stole, ripped him off according to the installer. Luckily he said the same to my other neighbour, who is very well aware it is not true at all. I took the first lie on the shoulders, but because rep in farming community is important I found it impossible not to address this issue.

Anyway lesson in life dont mess, slander other people. The truth comes back and it hurts. I am not perfect, I am no master grower. But when people rip me, I dust myself and get back up. I am not here to make enemies, or argue about small talk from the past. Just learn a lesson, is it true, kind or necessary. other than that have a lovely day and keep growing. Dont dig into pig shit and lie with pigs.

• 1 month later...

Ag calm down old man.

After being called a snitch and thief last night publicly on the hotbox show by *AL W*  I put two and two together, sent a private message to the manager of GTHydro asking what his problem is. Finally I am aware exactly who Alisdair Waldon aka ALEMO is and guys I know he is super cool and involved with the right people. But seriously to troll someone for years you have never met or even spoken to is worrying to say the least. His hate has been crazy, its such a relief to finally know where its all been coming from.

" Our community could have been a lot further along by now if there weren't so many egos tripping over themselves. It is a damn shame actually. The age old adage of he who shouts the loudest I suppose..."

Damn man, yes our community has been fighting over ego's as you say. What you dont realise is I have connected the dots, and hell fire is on its way. Gone through alot of posts, emails and contacted people who do know you. Your simple email of "Sorry" does not cut it. You can grow balls and make a public apology of all the crap you have been speaking, regardless of where you got your information. Damn its great to know the actual enemy you are fighting. Below is a copy of why Alemo is publically calling me a thief and snitch.

"You hate that others no the real you at least everyone knows from my sleeve I'm a pos. At least I'm not a hypocrite. Lol. 435 thru Reem thru Reef etc etc etc. I've heard it all. Lol"

"I wank at least 1ce a day. Mostly over your mother/dad's sister""

Edited by Chris Jay

• 4 months later...
On 1/29/2016 at 11:36 AM, Green Leaf Organics said:

Trust me when I say stay far away from them...I will be very surprised if ypu receive anything , sorry bud sometimes local isn't so lekker....

The wheel always turns. Keep honest, deliver on your word, try your best and life should be easy sailing. 

There were 2 sponsors who did not honour their prizes. Green Leaf Organics went, and still is, AWOL.

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Agree 1