Diy grow box

Roasty

14 hours ago, Roasty said:

Hi Bro, Really cool to see:-rolled , out of curiosity were you able to get decent harvests out of it?

For a single medium size tree, or a few smaller ones, it's worth it. 

I felt it was fine, but I know I could've gotten more out of it because I was learning how to grow and experimenting with different training methods at the time when I did pull a harvest out of it. 

My first all-in grow started off in this box but the tree got too big for it so I ended up buying a tent. 

If I finished a grow in this 60cm x 60cm box, I estimate I would've came out with about 160g.

The tent she moved into is 70cm x 70cm and I ended up getting 204g dry in the end. 

7 hours ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

For a single medium size tree, or a few smaller ones, it's worth it. 

I felt it was fine, but I know I could've gotten more out of it because I was learning how to grow and experimenting with different training methods at the time when I did pull a harvest out of it. 

My first all-in grow started off in this box but the tree got too big for it so I ended up buying a tent. 

If I finished a grow in this 60cm x 60cm box, I estimate I would've came out with about 160g.

The tent she moved into is 70cm x 70cm and I ended up getting 204g dry in the end. 

That is a very decent harvest for such as small space, I would be happy with that, hopefully I will be able to get a new set up soon