Hi fellow cannabis lovers

Chrislovesdagga

Hi

I'm a 30-something old capetonian and first got into this love affair during my late sister's battle with cancer.

I did have some really bad experience with smoking some very mouldy weed which resulted in a week long bad high, being hospitalized and still having total amnesia of the entire ordeal.

But I still love it and learnt that just like anything else, everything does come with risk, especially when you're ignorant.

I'd like to try my hand at my first grow this spring and looking forward to consume after not doing so since my experience...

Welcome Chris, I can assure you with the help of everyone on 420 SA you will have a great experience. Now that you know what to look for in terms of the dangers you're far better off. I'm real terms, that's really the only thing to worry about in terms of weed.

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

You know, not only was I ignorant, but it also was like a midnight smoke and I just didn't look or cared, the next day or some days after I took photos, unable to upload, seems even after converting file size is now an issue, anyway I couldn't even light those motherfuckers up with a blow torch on the weber, so damp and mouldy were they. I was still a bit scatter brain for a good month afterwards and my job really suffered then, but I can't remember a thing since I went to get the weed and everything for the next week, just saw the bruises where the docs put needles in me and I can vaguely recall being in hospital, but yeah shit happens, just means you gotta be more careful next time.

Thanks for the welcome, Josh