Candyland and Candyland x Chemdawg

Smelly Joe

Whoop Whoop :yipeeee

Been blessed again with some beans of the mother plant. Well not that fresh....its been laying and waiting for a bit. The smllest one is the Candy x Chemdawg and the bugger one is the Candyland. Ive read some good things regarding the candyland and the Chemdawg itself is not to bad either.

ThevCandyland has that typical Sativa start to life and its clear right of the bat as with with Candy x Chemdawg. Ive done a few Sativa dominant strainsbin the past and if memory servers i said [move]NEVER[/move]to do Sativa doms again.........EVER ,But here i am again LoL. Will keep you guys updated when things look better/more interesting.

CAM03579.thumb.jpg.5b736108d6be0fd77f4acb626e484c60.jpg

CAM03578.thumb.jpg.e147cd2278e7cd68dc3e15dba3d52db9.jpg

:-hilarious :-hilarious :-hilarious

Don't know if you watch Brickleberry like adult comics. LoL dude squirted a bear's nut juice over some ganja weak looking plants and the next day it was huge. Just dump some... Well you know what rhymes with it...

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

Hey all. 

Its just a small photo update on whats happening and to be honest not much is happening growth wise. 

CANDYLAND:

Well not much happening here except that she is getting yellow. Not really sure as to why this is going on but im gonna keep an close eye on her to see whats up later this week. We are leaving tomorrow for a week holiday so im not gonna see my ladies or seedlings for a week. Hopefully upon my return things will look better.

CANDYLAND X CHEMDAWG

This one is a week younger than its sister and i can clearly see in the 1st true leaves that the Chemdawg is more.dominant fron the get go. 

Not much more to say .......

CAM03632.thumb.jpg.7d482a828537334dd0cf0d14368af22c.jpg

CAM03634.thumb.jpg.5ef21f36641b75653324c117e16af9ec.jpg

• 5 months later...