Indoor grow flowering

Hertzzz

Hi guys, been awhile, got my tree going into flower mode full blast, in organic soil with some coco and worm castings, no additional feeding of any kind, just ph 6 RO water when soil feels dry, did not think she will blossom into something this beautiful and was initially started outside before I brought her in before the gardeners got to her, so my cupboard is very basic at the moment, will do improvements after this grow, don't want to put any additional stress on her, well thats all for now, would love to hear some feedback negative or positive thanks

39baa65d217562a39a884f6612db822b.jpg28efac0e8eb920475b1fb26244ff433d.jpgc6158ee2d2a0009f398261d7d4c208cc.jpg47547d36f75363a5ff224f072bbde136.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Ahoys Hertzzz ✌ Nice looking girl! How far is she in flower? 3-4weeks?

She looks pure sativa, shell keep going. How much headroom you still got? Maybe bend her over now while she is still earlish in flower to give you a bit more space.

:-peace

Ahoys Hertzzz Nice looking girl! How far is she in flower? 3-4weeks?

She looks pure sativa, shell keep going. How much headroom you still got? Maybe bend her over now while she is still earlish in flower to give you a bit more space.

Yeah man week 3, won't the bend put stress on the plant and let it hermie on me? I still got about 45cm head room left before it gets too close to the hps

Ahoys Hertzzz Nice looking girl! How far is she in flower? 3-4weeks?

Yeah man week 3, won't the bend put stress on the plant and let it hermie on me? I still got about 45cm head room left before it gets too close to the hps

You also may want to consider taking her down in 2 parts giving the bottom buds more light. That's however towards the end. Can't call how much further she is gonna stretch, tying her back slightly is low stress training and lightly done shouldn't (fingers crossed lol) Hermie your plants. Your call mate, you've done a great job so far man Congrats

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Bend her my man. That stress wont bother her at all and youll be rewarded with more bud. If the branch is stiff use some rope and gently pull her sideways.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry were busy this festive season, the lady is doing well, still a long road before harvest I think, but don't know if she will become fat, so if you guys have any advice to get her fat or is it just because she is still far from harvest?888aa377f5e8940b3eb510aa554d61e7.jpg1fab0bf130f09351eac1cf6512b0671a.jpg

I got another plant outside, she is old but was hit with winter and people trying to kill her so thats why she is so small, but did a good recovery, she was in flower and now again in veg, should I top her or just let her grow like this and train some bit before I put her back in flower

Sorry didn't want to open a separate threadd2ce5f2ec2f637e31e1f34defa6476b9.jpgc7fd6d9d1f17925273022bd20d661ca2.jpg

How long are you into flower? Things usually start to happen in the last month of flower and especially in the last 2 weeks in terms of the bud development and weight gain. That is if you have a 8 to 9 week flowering strain, if you have a local genetic like Durban poison it could be a 12 week flowering strain. Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Reaper

Hard to say, you still have a lot of white hair and a really don't see much bud swell or the like. What are you feeding her during flower?

I Agree with him here, She looks Really young still, like 3 week flower young?

Can you post pics of the tree?