HotBox GrowBox 1st attempt

JBKush

So I know I dropped this forum. But I thought I’d share some end results of the outdoor grow. Got some bud I’m blown away with. Winter grow is underway, plants are obviously smaller and flowered way earlier but they look 100 times more promising in potency. And the summer grow was already more potent than half the rubbish you can buy

da32a5f6614df83790759da8e3a830c5.jpg94dc0d65ebbbfd1bd9fd52d0eea09e4b.jpg33dcb8caebe4c126b386b3bcaaadc082.jpgb073474dfbdd0590747e707ecffd420e.jpgdf57bdaea20fe93a3b4b455b723bb512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0148.thumb.jpg.2a0373d4fd4f67c2a58ab239496c2aac.jpg

Bud looks really good king 🔥 were they vegging right through from September when you last posted those pics? I see you did transplant and looks like the harvest was quite big. Which month they start flowering in looks like they had a full season!

• 3 weeks later...

That's quite impressive bud, did she smell from a mile away? Was it distinctive?

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

It was incredibly distinctive. The cheese was super strong and smelly and the close ups that I posted were crazily tropical smelling. But ja walking into the garden each morning has been the best thing. Smells all around I was very surprised by the quality compared to what I was expecting looking at lots of other outdoor posts.

Bud looks really good king were they vegging right through from September when you last posted those pics? I see you did transplant and looks like the harvest was quite big. Which month they start flowering in looks like they had a full season!

They had a very long season. In fact too long for 30L bags for some of them. All the stuff I planted into the garden wasn’t great. But I had about 12 bags which were phenomenal and got nutes consistently. I kept transplanting at necessary until reaching 30L. Flower started about Mid Dec funny enough but went for ages! Reckon the constraints with bags caused slightly earlier flower. Most of those above got the cut round about Mar/Apr.

The last of the plants (AK47) busy finishing up. It’s a shorter plant but have very high hopes for it. Smells so amazing.

> Below my harvest two weeks ago of a bag seed plant that turned out rather lovely.44721c39022649498b3de51d63674c79.jpgd7f9871af3fd77647f2868f6f45a3ce7.jpg