Any tips to improve this grow?

Brown-dawg

Hi guys.

So a while back I thought this lady was done for! Put her in a back room in the house with mainly morning light.

She seemed way slower than rest (mix seeds from a buddy ).

Now, after everyone else is long done, she starts putting out.

Organic soil. Currently on bio bizz bloom every few days. Need to spray leaves have some critters on underside!

a6b4aa77f83daee810f0d986b8e562c8.jpg

Buddy took care of her for two weeks while I was away. Pic is from today.

Hey bud, I would suggest staking her, The plants buds will eventually get heavier and weigh those branches down. If you stake her up you allow for more energy to be put into the buds. One cant really do much once the plant is in flower, when she is flowering she is flowering. stake her and give her a PK boost.

Hey bud, I would suggest staking her, The plants buds will eventually get heavier and weigh those branches down. If you stake her up you allow for more energy to be put into the buds. One cant really do much once the plant is in flower, when she is flowering she is flowering. stake her and give her a PK boost.

Thanks man

Thinking of spreading her on a s rig screen. Get a bit more light all round.

Any ideas for getting rid of critters under the leaves? I don't want to use poisons this far into flower.

I was thinking wash each leaf with mild soapy water ...

:-nervous chuckle

Yeah you dont want to use any chems now dude or ever actually, just get in there and wipe her down. She is not bushy at all so she will get plenty light if you stake her. Looks like you can get a triangle shape there if you pull those 3 branches back

Yeah you dont want to use any chems now dude or ever actually, just get in there and wipe her down. She is not bushy at all so she will get plenty light if you stake her. Looks like you can get a triangle shape there if you pull those 3 branches back

Right. Thanks man.

I feel like an ass abandoning her like that.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...