Dynavap M 2019 vaporizer

highchome

I've been looking at vaporizers for a while and finally decided on a dynavap M 2019. 

dynavap.png.f9aaac6c86c144faa71d7ecce8d1a515.png

I've never been a smoker so vaporizing is very appealing. I initially discounted the dynavap range as I thought a battery operated vaporizer would be much more convenient. However after looking around and getting some advice it seems like getting a cheap vape is a bit of a gamble. I considered the Via which is relatively cheap but I've seen a few negative reviews saying that they tend to break and the battery goes flat quickly. The vapes that do look good are way to expensive for me at the moment.

My dynavap arrived yesterday and I'm way happier with it that I thought I would be, and I had high expectations 🙂. It is pretty small and does not hold a lot of herb but certainly enough for one session. Using a torch lighter is actually really convenient as I'll never run out of battery. It does take some getting used to though, where to heat, angle to hold etc, but there are plenty of guides on youtube to help.

It is also the cheapest vape that I've seen! I'm extremely happy, I think even if I had a good quality electric vape I'd still want one of these around.

For whats its worth from a newbie, I'd highly recommend one.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1