Hello, And Stuff Also

PippinTook

Hello and stuff.

22 years old, male, Gauteng, and this sounds like I'm trying to hookup on a Mxit chatroom :\

Salvaged some seeds from a friend and have grown 4 plants successfully and in the process of harvesting. Trying to see if there is a way to identify what kind of strain/pavement special I've got.

Looking forward to chatting to you folks <3

Hey bud, welcome. 

The only 2 things you will know is . Will it be Sativa from the long thin leaves or will it be Indica from the short fat leaves. Maybe you have a Hybrid??? You will never really know to be honest even if your friend tells you you still wont be 100% sure.  Unless he took them out of packaging and showed it to you. Unforts cant really help here, Put some pics up, would be nice to see those ladies at harvest time

Hey bud, welcome.

The only 2 things you will know is . Will it be Sativa from the long thin leaves or will it be Indica from the short fat leaves. Maybe you have a Hybrid??? You will never really know to be honest even if your friend tells you you still wont be 100% sure.  Unless he took them out of packaging and showed it to you. Unforts cant really help here, Put some pics up, would be nice to see those ladies at harvest time

I definitely will post pictures! Would be nice to hear more experienced people's opinions on the state of my babies. 

Thanks for the warm welcome, as well. :)

Hi

I have a second crop in an outdoors environment.

I also could not identify the strains but have grown from seeds given to me and those I harvested from the first crop. Even the harvested seed looks nothing like the parent once growing so it is very much a guessing game. Fortunately the crop that came was very good and produced some very potent oil

Would like to learn more and go into indoors one day where the conditions can be better controlled.

Pests are a real threat outdoors and have even had plant roots demolished by termites and the plant dies.

Cheers

R