Super Green Lab Android Grow App

LitItGrown

Hi there fellow mystics,

Thought I would share this handy app; Supergreenlab (Google Playstore Link) I've been using it for almost 3 months now and found it to be a big time-saver for me.

If you are like me and don't have the time to sit and create a database for you grows and need to document the data, then this app would probably be of interest to you.

I don't have automated environmental controls, but even if you do, you can integrate this app with your system (depending what setup you are running)

Me I use the manual way - You create your lab (or grow space) and then add each plant to that created lab (I have 5 labs for example Outdoor, Veg, Flower, Dry and Cure and between 3 to 8 plants listed in each.) 

It keeps track of life events, various training methods, watering and nutrient schedules and an image grow log - where you snap images directly into your plants database and you can scroll every plants life like a Facebook page almost.

Indicating 4 weeks and 3 days ago, last watering 1 day 4 hrs ago for example. You can also add your own tools in the toolbox, for example the breeders name and the link to the seed bank you got it from.

These guys also have a YouTube channel by the same name where they do some indoor growing, if you wanted to know more about these guys. 

For me the convenience of opening the app, tapping the plant and having all the info of what I've done ready right there to simply thumb down and see what we last did here is super. 

Just a Note:

You can also update what you've already done by uploading images and setting dates for images and actions.

You can make your grow log public or scroll and browse other grow logs from there. I just use it to keep track of which plant is where and likes what and how much.

So, I hope this resource is as handy for you as it is for me.

Happy growing fellow mystics.🧙‍♂️

• Like 3