Looking for a long lasting water pump for my aeroponics

roralza

Ive been trying to do aeroponics and im about to purchase my 4th water pump as my pumps keep on breaking

currently looking at the Kaufmann - Fountain Pump - Irrigation - Water Features - 18W 230V - Black on takealot

My previous pump broke probably because there was a leak in my system, i heard a loud sound from the pump and filled it up but it was too late.

My previous pumps lost pressure over time and i was unable to get water to all my plants.
I have a timer on the pump that works for 45 minutes and then off for 15 minutes (so the pump doesnt run 24/7 and burn out)

Each pump has lasted less than 3 months

So now im looking at potentially getting a more expensive pump that will last longer.
Does anyone have any suggestions?

The area i am needing it to water is quite small, (20cm* 35cm * 15cm)so i do not think i need a powerful pump.
I have 13mm black pipes with sprayer nozzels (see picture)'
image.png.003cfba8b1b7236dcdf1eb415cd8c696.png

• Like 1

It may be the timer system, power spiking/dipping or some extra normal factor because DAMN... I run the same pump my aeroponic came with pretty much 24hours a day & I've not had to replace or repair a single part, pump included in 2 years. She's in use but I've tried to get a snap of the brand, hope it helps! 

20221123_104301.jpg