Greenhouse Seeds

jacks

Cause you guys are unique, a local growers forum. Just wondering what you guys think of Greenhouse seeds?

I realise they are the guys to follow, support and buy from, but just food for thought, dont you see them as biopirates stealing genetics for their own gain. Yes there will be guys saying I am angry jealous etc.. but to be honest dont give 2 cents as I have different goals in life. We can even go depper and ask what genetics they are handing over to local commerical farmers. We all seem to sign these petitions for pondoland and spraying but we support Greenhouse seeds raping our genetics.

Guest kimcarsons

Their latest victim I think is Dynasty and the huckleberry? Basically they take cuts/other peoples genetics, self them, and then sell the seeds as their own strain. Not to mention filling our fields with crap hermie genetics.

Guest kimcarsons

a) Plants like to be perfect, and so "hermie genetics" is a real thing.

b) People like to claim intellectual property, as you would in your industry.

c) If selling seeds and making money IS the aim, then surely they are committing business suicide in the long run?

d) GHS supplies almost no professional grows/medical but literally brings kilos of untested and unstable genetics to local farmers, thinning out landraces with short flowering money makers.

e) Sometimes nastiness is the only thing that works.