So happy to be "down in the trenches" with all of you. Viva Ganja!!!

Guest African Shaman

Guest African Shaman

Amandla brothers!

I'm really pumped up about joining 420SA. Firstly thanks to everyone who has made this forum a reality. Lets all pray this community keeps growing. I can see a grand ganja utopia one day and I hope this is where it will start for many of us on 420SA. I also see one day, a great community of intelligent growers sharing love, experience and unity (and hopefully some dank clones too :-)) I have been on various forums before but never really took part in them seriously. Only this time I will be posting and sharing my 12 years of experience on here and hopefully learning from all of you too. Its a continuing learning process, the art of becoming a master grower. I hope for all of you to join me in my adventures as a grower, and as someone much like you, that's on the road to reaching the dream at growing that perfect strain, perfectly, allowing that dankness to reach its full genetic potential. I hope to be sharing my skills, and my company with many of you on here. Power to all of us on here, risking it all for a plant. A miracle plant that has been kept from the hands of the many and placed in to the hands of the few "elite". As we have seen around the world now, the wait is almost over. We will soon be able to surface from the darkness that covers our seamlessly harmless horticultural activity. Don't ever give up the fight, because in the end, we are creating a better world for future generations. My deepest respect to all my brothers and sisters. African Shaman stands by your side.

Love and blessings

African Shaman