Sannies Jack in DWC SCROG 1m2

hydroman

• 2 months later...

This grow was to find a pheno out of my jacks, the plant has 100L of water at 5.8 - 6.0 ph the nutes are at 670ppm..Deep water culture..so I doubt the plants thirsty..i knew i would land up overgrowing cos they recommended a Veg of 2 weeks or less i vegged quite longer like almost a month..i just cudnt believe they cud stretch that much..i will harvest the top and then let the lower buds develop a bit..i am alresdy growing out my killing fields and kollossus strains to flower now already..these jacks have a month left to flower..they only have a 400w light..its personal stash so theres alot here..im not going for huge colas anyways..i chose to do scrog even though i never grew this strain before..if u read up i actually asked tote if i shud veg long im scared of overgrowing the net...these plants do stretch like 5 times the size..its okay cos i have weed to smoke and i have cut clones of all the females..and il keep a winner out of the lot..same with killing fields they gna be flowering soon and then moved to the big tent...same process...i will know the strains once iv flowered all of them..then il worry about effeciency..for now its all about getting the mothers i want...the harvest will tell how good the grow went..if i make 400g im happy cos i have 400w...my last grow was done with  cfls and i pulled 450g. On harvest...so i am sure this is 4 plants now in more space...shud have decent yield...plus the Jacks swell at final weeks..im not so concerned they have time still..we will compare when its end of flowering..plus i have added more cfl light to my tent...we will certainly see the end results..i am currently upgrading my tent to have dual flowering in one tent..two grows ontop of each other....so i can flower perpetual..i now have 4 strains all sativa and going to add another 4 indica..then the fun begins..going full steam soon