Advice plz

BLUESHEPHERD

Was at a shot today and saw they had a few garden stuff so I thought I'd by some.  I have said on another tread that ima total noob at growing anything lol. I have one plant going right now that's growing in soil from the garden. I also currently feed my plant with chamomile tea.

Do note I started germinating the seed on Monday afternoon, and Tuesday it was planted.

Now I jave more seeds that being germinated and want to plant that in the stuff I bought today.

So I got 2 bags of organic potting soil, a bag of organic compost,organic bone meal amd Seagro organic plant food.

First question, how should I mix the potting soil with compost and/or bone meal for seedlings, vegetative amd flowering? 

How do o use the Seagro plant food?

Or do I just follow instructions?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

Last night before I went to bed I payed the little folks a visit.  When I opened my box, the one plant leaned heavy to the side,  as of it was stoned into the 7th heaven. Like really leaping over the side. Wife got impatient cause I first had to Google wtf is going on with the little fella. 

So,I read that it may be overwater. They say if the stem is brown and squishy it is stem rot.  However my stem has always been like a brownish reddish color... Only 8 days old now tho.

Later on i saw a stupid fkn fly in the box, so it acured to me that the asshole may have landed on the fella.

I read another guy say to help the fella up straight and place soil little higher over the stem.

What do you guys think may be the problem? That asshat or stem rot?  I read that if it is stem rot then the plant is doomed,  how do you perform cpr? Lol

Ok will do from now on,  will make it a 420 policy agreement lol, have a problem....post the pic.

Well it looked normal, justabout one cm above the soil it tilted on the stem causing the whole plant to lean over the side. I gave not been watering it like they show on Google,where it looks like they flood it.  Only been misting the soil,like 2 or 3 squirts 2 times a day.  The plant is in normal garden soil so it keeps water in quite a bit.  New plants however have gone organic

Ok will do from now on,  will make it a 420 policy agreement lol, have a problem....post the pic.

Well it looked normal, justabout one cm above the soil it tilted on the stem causing the whole plant to lean over the side. I gave not been watering it like they show on Google,where it looks like they flood it.  Only been misting the soil,like 2 or 3 squirts 2 times a day.  The plant is in normal garden soil so it keeps water in quite a bit.  New plants however have gone organic

The soil already sounds suspect. Get some perlite and add it to your soil mix. Otherwise that plant is doomed. It doesn't matter how little you water that soil, it will mostly stay waterlogged which will lead to root rot. :-2cents :-2cents

Ok will do from now on,  will make it a 420 policy agreement lol, have a problem....post the pic.

Well it looked normal, justabout one cm above the soil it tilted on the stem causing the whole plant to lean over the side. I gave not been watering it like they show on Google,where it looks like they flood it.  Only been misting the soil,like 2 or 3 squirts 2 times a day.  The plant is in normal garden soil so it keeps water in quite a bit.  New plants however have gone organic

The soil already sounds suspect. Get some perlite and add it to your soil mix. Otherwise that plant is doomed. It doesn't matter how little you water that soil, it will mostly stay waterlogged which will lead to root rot. :-2cents :-2cents

I have organic soil and compost,  should I plant it over now?

No sir. This was the first plant. Only researched how to germinate when I did this one. Other 2 that was planted on Sunday have tho Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

I would suggest repotting to ensure proper drainage. I simple Styrofoam cup with a couple of holes at the bottom until you have nice root-ball before transplanting into larger container. It will alleviate potential problems, IMO :poke .

Ok i think i stuffed this one up.  The soil was hard stuck in there, roots was exposed for a bit. Will see in the morning what it does.

For seedlings I use the bottles of mineral water for now, have to go buy small pots.

I hope this one is ok,  other 2 are still tiny,  and 2 other that was planted on Sunday didn't break the soil yet

IMG-20170123-WA0001.thumb.jpg.abe44a7314360ac7810c898dad06cb9b.jpg

I'm a noob myself, and what I've learnt so far is invest in a good grow medium.

A Quality soil mix (Coco Coir, Worm Castings,Perlite, Vermiculite,Volcanic Rock Dust, Bone Meal etc.) or  coco/perlite, is the way to go. 

Treat these seeds like your kids;  nurture them and  try your best to give them a good start in life.  Remember that and they'll make you proud.

I'm a noob myself, and what I've learnt so far is invest in a good grow medium.

A Quality soil mix (Coco Coir, Worm Castings,Perlite, Vermiculite,Volcanic Rock Dust, Bone Meal etc.) or  coco/perlite, is the way to go.  

Treat these seeds like your kids;  nurture them and  try your best to give them a good start in life.  Remember that and they'll make you proud.

NB: @BLUESHEPHERD Good advice given by @Deebo420 :-stoned

Ok chekdon the little guy this morning and seems it's still going. Will give it more time and keeps it's soil moist hopefully it kicks through.

I do have bonemeal. I just have not added it yet.  It's a form of nute isn't it? And nutes I read that only during veg from the third set of leaves?

I am going to experiment with all mediums I can possibly find. Hydroponics I feel is next on the list but.....i dunno that seems tricky.

How I started out was kinda off lol. It was a sudden decision. I cleaned me some bud, twigs into ashtray and seeds I put one side. When I had a few pufs I looked at the seed and that's where it kicked in id say.

Seeds were big ass and pretty,  had solid black stripes all over it. The first few seeds I made indents in the garden, planted the seed and nothing grew. Later I find out that eh... Cannabis don't like the shade lol and where I planted it theres big palms and ferns so it has to compete for nutrients if it grew.

Then I thought of indoor,  all in a hurry for no reason cause I want to see these pretty seeds in action. Then looked into germinating it and I did one seed regardless if it was male or female right?  It's my first shot.  That's where this one in the picture comes in.

I got these 2 big speakers (what you would find in clubs) and the boxes they come in are good too.  So I split these boxes open, put them together to create a nice and big environment for future plants. Put a light in there, a fan that is a heater too and it slowly twists if you put the twist on and it gives the temp of where it is in.

So this seedling started to grow and I was in heaven lol.

Yeah so now I have another 2 going,  still small.  I will take pictures tonight.

The soils I got happened by accident too.  I was at game and strolling I saw they had these soils and stuff.  I remember I read of many people going organic for many reasons so I thought ok lemme get organic stuff. So I took 2 bags of potting soil, a bag of compost, bonemeal and Seagro plant food.

If i succeed in this project....i think I'll be a grower for life. I'll then invest in all the nice things. Such as a grow tent (btw where do you guys buy these?).

About the lighting.  Have 2 20w cfl's.  I made these domes for them but the temp gets up to 30 inside there with these 2 and that's with the fan on. So now have one light on and temp is around 29. I have no idea on how to bring the temp down.  One light without the foil dome keeps ot at around 26 but everyone says the more light... The better bud...

I have not played around with the pH yet.  This weekend I'll go and get me a tester and look into that.  I read however that with organic you don't need to adjust the pH.  But if you guys advise different ill be sure to follow what you guys say. I can not communicate with Wikipedia but you guys....i can and that's really awesome.

Like i said I'll invest more soon, bit at a time so the wife don't freak out on me lol.

Anyway thanks for the help guys