420SA Annual Member Awards 2016

420SA

420SA Annual Awards 2016

Greetings folks

Many apologies for getting this year's annual awards going so late. Due to personal circumstances (relocating) I wasn't able to get to this at the end of November, like last year.

Better late than never though so let's find us some worthy winners :thumbups

This year we'll be handing out the following award badges

• Grower Of The Year
  • Snapshot Of The Year
  • Tree Of Knowledge
  • Rookie Of The Year
  • Most Active User
  • Bystander Of The Year

PLUS

....this year's winners for Grower Of The Year, Snapshot Of The Year, Tree Of Knowledge, Rookie Of The Year & Most Active User will each receive their very own 420SA T-Shirt!!!

As last year, we'll be taking nominations from all members on the forum. All you have to do is submit your nominations to the following topics below:

Grower Of They Year 2016

Snapshot Of They Year 2016

Tree Of Knowledge 2016

Rookie Of The Year 2016

Myself & Toby will be trimming down the nominee lists. Should it be necessary in the case of ties etc, we'll decide the winners

Good luck to you all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed.

We need to get the average stoner on the forum.

We need some pamphlets for festivals etc.. get the whole cannabis community on this forum

Always been a goal of mine of course but I need someone who will be willing to hand out such pamphlets and promotional material. Preferably one of the JHB folk as a lot of cannabis related events tend to take place there.

I'll need to be able to send the material to via post so if anyone is interested please drop me a PM

I must apologise about the Annual Awards 2016 but I've decided to kill it as I really don't have the time right now to sift through the forum and find worthy nominees. Coupled with the fact that barely any nominations were submitted. There was an emergency on the weekend that I promised to gather the nominees so unfortunately time has just gotten away from us I'm afraid.

Hopefully 2017 will be a lot more involved

:-peace