Plant Of The Month May 2016 - Entries Open

420SA

I will get the ball rolling.

This plant was from a grow about 5 months back. I do have a grow journal for it, but obviously not on this forum as I've just joined.

Strain: Sour Chiesel by Big Buddha. This seed was actually purchased from Green Smoke Room.

sour_zpswonux0nv.jpg

sour2_zpslxuwasvq.jpg

sour3_zpsxok3rvct.jpg

Ok, read the rules. I am unfortunately unable to take a photo displaying my username and date, as that plant has gone the way of the bong and is no longer with us. R.I.P

I can post a link to a grow journal, but it is on another forum, so I'm sure that won't be allowed. Reaf (GLO) can vouch for me.

I understand if those pics can not be included in POTM. :thumbups

Ok, read the rules. I am unfortunately unable to take a photo displaying my username and date, as that plant has gone the way of the bong and is no longer with us. R.I.P

I can post a link to a grow journal, but it is on another forum, so I'm sure that won't be allowed. Reaf (GLO) can vouch for me.

I understand if those pics can not be included in POTM. :thumbups

There's no problem sharing links to other forums bro, as long as the link has no connection to a financial gain its all good. Would be keen to see your log :thumbups

As for this comp... you haven't got a plant going at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Heisenberg, your entry was great but without a competitor it isn't a competition... ::) Please submit your pic for Snapshot of the month though! I give you the go ahead :thumbups

Think its time to give this comp a rest for a while again. Lets hope we can make this a success eventually

Just a little info to keep in mind about beans. unless  beans are stored correctly at 6 degrees C and 4% humidity the viability of those seeds are going to be hugely reduced and may not even germinate . Beans stored correctly will hast 10 years plus but with  improper storage after a year they will have 50% success rate . There are exceptions ofc but this is what I have found over the years in my own personal experience.

Cheers

Reaf