Cannabis Specific Books / Articles

Khakibos

Greetings everyone ! - I know this topic has been posted before but I have felt like reviving it. Please note any book related to cannabis goes (growing, breeding, extracts, cooking, soil management) ! I'm actually trying to find something other than your average all in one grow bible if that makes sense 🙂 articles are also welcome ! 

There are a lot of books I can't think of right now but I'll start off with: 

Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis by Robert Connell Clarke

Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany by Mark Merlin and R. C. Clarke 

Hemp Diseases and Pests: Management and Biological Control: An Advanced Treatise by J. M. McPartland & R. C. Clarke & D. P. Watson 

Edited by Khakibos
  • Like 3

Edibles: Small Bites for the Modern Cannabis Kitchen by Stephanie Hua , Coreen Carroll  , Linda Xiao 

Browsed through a decent amount of cook books and this one stood out, pretty interesting recipes but also a lot of useful info for anyone who is just looking into making edibles / cooking with weed

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't read books in school, so it's even more so here. LOL. But really, thanks for the advice. I'm thinking of starting with Jeff Lowenfels books, and then if I like them, I'll ask around more. I remember when I was in my teens when I was assigned something to read and then given assignments on it, I was always looking for different ways to roll it or have it done instead of me. For example, on the site OhhAskMe. So to speak, I did as much spin as I could, even when I was young. To be honest, not much has changed now.

Edited by Maxxx17