CLONES

• 2 weeks later...

Not at this point, but we might have to do something like that down the line. We are losing money with the cost of clone transporters. For now... no MOQ

Orders for Double Krush should be active towards end of next week. As well as an absolute monster cut of Blue Cheese, Electric Larry Land and a pink sweet pheno of Exodus Kush.

• Like 3

We've added a new category to our site. Check it out.
First orders should start going out later this week.
I only saw this now but wow, this is awesome. This coming outdoor season will have a lot of those clones, especially that Headbanger 3
  • Like 2

On 7/16/2022 at 3:24 PM, SAgrower said:
On 7/4/2022 at 12:56 PM, Golden-Goose said:
We've added a new category to our site. Check it out.
First orders should start going out later this week.

I only saw this now but wow, this is awesome. This coming outdoor season will have a lot of those clones, especially that Headbanger 3

Thanks for the support my man. Bring on outdoor season...

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Howzit @Golden-Goose, what's the turnaround time on clones? I've got a buddy off forum that ordered some recently and I just wanted to find out and relay the info back to him. Thanks in advance :investigating

Hi. Lead time is 2 to 3 weeks. Usually closer to 2 weeks, but sometimes it takes a little longer. Cuts are always taken within 24 hours of order confirmation. The guy doing are cuts for us is the best I've worked with in a long while. Still... you can't force nature to do anything it doesn't want to do.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Golden-Goose said:

Hi. Lead time is 2 to 3 weeks. Usually closer to 2 weeks, but sometimes it takes a little longer. Cuts are always taken within 24 hours of order confirmation. The guy doing are cuts for us is the best I've worked with in a long while. Still... you can't force nature to do anything it doesn't want to do.

Schweet, I'll let the man know to chill beans :-meditate

• Thanks 1

I recently had to wait 4.5 weeks for my cuts from a well known clone bank. I won't mention who because I don't want to throw shade on them. The last week before I got them I was putting a lot of pressure on the owner. In hindsight it was pointless, as they root when they root. Still... 4.5 weeks was rough man. LOL!

• Agree 1