Harvest of a different kind.

Beginning of lockdown when fags were expensive I experimented on herbal recipes for my vape while I was waiting for my beer to brew.

One thing lead to another and we now grow a variety of herbs and West Coast Vaper was born.

I get to walk out into the nursery and pick herbs as and when needed for projects now.

A little lavender and rosemary harvest for a pork brisket rub I'm working on for a client.

Unfortunately my CBD grow ended up not being CBD so have a few unhappy customers.

Photo_1652904049300.png

IMG_20220519_143922_0.jpg

IMG_20220519_134859_6.jpg

• Like 5

5 hours ago, DamDave said:

Beginning of lockdown when fags were expensive I experimented on herbal recipes for my vape while I was waiting for my beer to brew.

One thing lead to another and we now grow a variety of herbs and West Coast Vaper was born.

I get to walk out into the nursery and pick herbs as and when needed for projects now.

A little lavender and rosemary harvest for a pork brisket rub I'm working on for a client.

Unfortunately my CBD grow ended up not being CBD so have a few unhappy customers.

Photo_1652904049300.png

IMG_20220519_143922_0.jpg

IMG_20220519_134859_6.jpg

Good move man, you've really made a lot of strides since the Covid clusterfuck hit. 💪

I like the infusions you are doing. 3 of those olive oil variants caught my eye. Do you courier?

• Like 2

Good move man, you've really made a lot of strides since the Covid clusterfuck hit. 
I like the infusions you are doing. 3 of those olive oil variants caught my eye. Do you courier?
Yeah, thanks man. Gotta try. Only time I look back is to make sure there are no stragglers.
I'll DM you details.
Haven't paid the fees to plug myself.

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...